• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Zimmerman Arms

LONGSHOT45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2009
Culpeper, Virginia
Hey Guys,
Check out Zimmerman Arms website. I picked up a GM 20" stainless .920 barrel (Ruger 10/22) for $111.99,DELIVERED!!! They also produce an AR type chassis for Ruger 10/22's and I am saving up my pennys to purchase one of their Rezolution-L models and will do a write up on it to post here. I called to check on my order and spoke directly to Ms. Zimmerman!! What great service!!

Check'em out!

Re: Zimmerman Arms

Did you ever pick up the L model. I was wondering, if so how do you like it. I was looking at purchasing one but there is still very limited information our there.

Any details would be appreciated, thank.s

I saw the fella's add in the firearm section for a Zimmerman shorty and made my way to their website from there. I emailed them a few questions, whereupon Mrs. Zimmerman answered my email and then followed it up with a phone call! Spoke with her briefly, spoke with her husband Michael at length about options and various questions. I mentioned that if I ordered one of their Tactical line of rifles that I would want the blackened stainless barrel instead of the shiny version that is stock. Michael said that he had a cancelled order already built based on the XL receiver and a black stainless barrel! I had planned to go with an L length receiver, but he gave me a nice deal on it and I upgraded to a Volquartsen trigger group. Should have it this week!

They are the NICEST PEOPLE with whom I have ever had the pleasure to speak on the phone. Wish we lived closer so I could meet them in person. I've never had a 10-22, but I'd been looking at the Nordic setup to make it more like my ARs - I like this route better. And I definitely liked buying from the Zimmermans! I'm not a practiced reviewer, but I'll post some pics and my impressions once I've had a chance to shoot it a little.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OCGun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you ever pick up the L model. I was wondering, if so how do you like it. I was looking at purchasing one but there is still very limited information our there.

Any details would be appreciated, thank.s </div></div>

Saving my pennies and waiting for tax return. I'll do a write up with pics and post here for everyone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm...only an hour and a half away.Very innovative! I might have to go that route ! </div></div>

Sir if you put eyes on them....please give us a report....

Thanks for the info. I have reading on this product and so far I have not come across user reviews. I sent an inquiry to Zimmerman arms and it was answered by a lady. The response was very fast and I really got a good vibe just from the way the response was handled.

Seems like a new product with not much info out other than magazine reviews.

More importantly I was wondering if anyone had fitting issues with barrels, triggers etc.

At 260ish it is cheap and think I will order tonight. Will follow up later with more info.