• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Movie Theater 1883

Really disappointed in the series.

Very thinly written.

I watched all 10 episodes, and overall I thought it was a good 'story'. were a few thin spots, but also some parts that did shine, glad I took time to watch .

I went into the mini series not attaching anything, as I am not familiar with Mcgraw or Hill. don't know anything of their music or beliefs. Were also
good characters in it . Sam Elliott is pretty crusty, and his running partner LaMonica Garrett is good. plus cameo/characters by Tom hanks and Billy bob Thornton.
I took it as a story of making choices in life, and consequences of them. Choices made no matter what direction, or not making a choice, is still a choice always with consequence. Hard consequences of making the choice to follow your dream running head-on with brutal realities of the land and world.

( my opinion ) , The Daughter was Cast with way to HOT looking of an Actress, It did not fit and tuning it down a notch would have been a step up . The Mom 'faith hill' could have been Cast different also.