• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sniper’s Hide Cup 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup

Re: 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup

Lindy:
After driving 1k miles and 16 hours in the seat your idea may be way closer than you think!

Doc:
Thanks! <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Butt</span></span></span>, no thanks! Knowing where your from they may be used already!

I've had that problem on long drives. To avoid it, you have to stay hydrated - but that means you lose time stopping to pee. Of course, if you have no female passengers, you can just stop on the side of the road.

That problem gets worse as you get older, too, alas, like most things.

I am glad we are talking about the Hide Cup. We are getting closer. Have already heard from TeamBlaster. They are stoked and ready to go.
cool.gif

John, some ideas:
-try rocking back and forth
-stay hydrated, pee in your gatorade bottle-reduces stops
-drink plenty of prune juice
-increase your daily fiber intake
-the enema bags are sterile though out of date- only the best for you

Doc

Rich, I already have us 1 bottle do we need more??? Trytooon are you going to put the hops and barley down and help in the one legged crusade? Now if only we could get outback in on the captain.....

Got the word, besides companies like Barrett giving away a 98b, we have Nighthawk giving away a custom stick and Desert Tactical giving away a 338LM. I also believe POF is giving away a rifle as well.

The prize table is getting healthier and healthier everyday.

Bring a tax form, as the take is gonna be big.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bring a tax form, as the take is gonna be big. </div></div>

now that's funny!

Good thing I'm not worried.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring a tax form, as the take is gonna be big.</div></div>LOL! I might even bring my accountant.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Team Captain Morgan is ready...well not really, but were gonna have fun trying to shoot with you guys...
Oklahoma Boys... you gotta fight comin
wink.gif
see ya on the playground!</div></div>

OOHH Shit!

Hide the Margaritas and the Cougars.

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

Yes sir, our fearless leader, well we are in for it.. Rich I haven't seen those pics, looks like LA. Now I'm really pissed I missed that one.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reynolds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rich, I already have us 1 bottle do we need more??? Trytooon are you going to put the hops and barley down and help in the one legged crusade? Now if only we could get outback in on the captain.....
</div></div>

Okay Rentals..... But, after you!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The prize table is getting healthier and healthier everyday.

Bring a tax form, as the take is gonna be big.
</div></div>

Frank,sounds like it will be another GREAT prize table. Also maybe you might have some tax forms next to the prize table, so when people come up to get there prize they can be filling them out.
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OOHH Shit!Hide the Margaritas and the Cougars.</div></div>What, no pics of the tall girl with the crazy eyes?
Best quote of the night: "We're leaving; and I need three more men."

I keep kicking myself in the ass for not being here for this. Dam the Army and their 24 hour duty. Hope to be in the states for the next one. Hope everyone has fun and keeps them in the 10 ring.

LOL Lindy that was good!!! Think I'm gonna stop in Lafayette on the way and get some cracklins!!! If I can get a few of my Texas bros juiced up on em it might help where I finish!!! lol

Made it down to RO today. The bad weather is behind us now: looks like 70-80 degrees and sunny for the next three days at least. As far as I can tell we're in for a heck of a good match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJDrake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At Reagan National...enroute Texas.</div></div>

Good luck "Dr. Smooth" or should I just call you the "Ice Man"