25 Creedmoor - Best of the Creeds?

I’ve got a 26” x-cal running 40g of 4350 in Starline srp brass and my low node is 2850 with a 134.

I’ve taken it all the way up to 42.5g and was just north of 3k, but was getting clickers from 2950 and up, so I’m staying with my 2850 load

thanks for the replies and data

I'm going to use a 22" proof or PVA carbon fiber (suppressed) and looking for 2850ish with the 134 ELDm and H4350. SRP brass, undecided on Peterson or alpha.

Sounds like i should be able to get that with the ole reliable 41-42gr range of 4350

Reactions: sierracharlie338
I think it depends on a few different factors but I’ve seen quite a bit of different data points while researching the cartridge. Kinda hard when it was a “wildcat” and no SAAMI reamer specs to nail down general load data.
Umm it's still not SAAMI spec as far as I know however Hornady is already making brass so I assume they are planning to.

You might get it with a different power but I'm very skeptical you can get to an all weather condition load with that speed but let us know what you actually get once you build one.

Umm it's still not SAAMI spec as far as I know however Hornady is already making brass so I assume they are planning to.

You might get it with a different power but I'm very skeptical you can get to an all weather condition load with that speed but let us know what you actually get once you build one.
Yeah it’s not a SAAMI cartridge yet but seems the common thought is that it will be. I already built one and am just breaking it in. My specs are a few posts back.