• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

25 Creedmoor

I’ve noticed that quite a bit lately in terms of the amount of people using it. Planning to hit a few reloading stores this weekend to try to find a pound.
H4350 should have no problem running mid 2800s, N555 same, but with more case fill. Pretty sure H4350 had me close to 3000 at psi with 135s in a 28" barrel.

Reactions: sierracharlie338
That’s money. I’m running a 23 inch barrel so curious to see what it will do once it has 100-200 round through it.
I removed the first 3 shots from the measurement, as they were cold & clean bore. But the rest of them were all factored in.

IMG_0498.jpeg

Reactions: sierracharlie338
What elevation are you using?
Just bought 500 of the 133’s from Ryan Pierce and still have a 20” barrel and action so debating between a 25 creed and a 25 PRC. Hunting rifle
Dude, the easy button is .25CM using Alpha brass and a nice set of Redding Typse-S Elite bushing 6.5CM dies (P/N: 60446). Just order a set of Short Action Customs .281" bushings, and swap the 6.5mm seating stem out for a Redding .25 cal VLD seating stem, and you're done. Simple as that. Shoot that barrel over to the guys at Blue Mountain Precision in Utah, and let them spin it up, they did excellent work on mine.

Reactions: Stevo86