• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

26 WA counties united against I-1639. UPDATE: Facebook-threat clown ARRESTED. W/ MUGSHOT

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
    Voices of reason beginning to emerge out of the shitstorm that is WA State and their new package of highly unconstitutional gun laws known as Initiative-1639. To my knowledge, several riders attached to 1639 had also been passed not too long ago, showing that the backers of the bill intend to make it completely illegal to own semiautomatic rifles of any kind.

Klickitat County was the first to respond. Sheriff Bob Songer stood up and stated that he WILL NOT enforce these new laws:

https://q13fox.com/2019/01/29/klickitat-county-sheriff-wont-enforce-new-washington-gun-laws/

Sheriff Songer SPEAKS:

“I think it’s a bad law and I think it violates people’s rights,” he told the paper. “This law will do nothing to stop crime or do anything to make our communities safer. But what it will do is make criminals out of our honest citizens.”

In the last couple of days, two more WA counties, Franklin and Yakima, has also joined forces with Klickitat in refusing to allow the further encroachment by the statists onto the 2nd Amendment.

https://katu.com/news/local/yakima-co-sheriff-joins-others-in-refusing-to-enforce-new-gun-law

"We will not actively enforce this law," Yakima County Sheriff Robert Udell said of Initiative 1639.
    And in Franklin County, commissioners passed a resolution in opposition to the new law after Sheriff Jim Raymond sent a notice to all deputies telling them to take no law enforcement action on violations pertaining to I-1639.

-------------------------

In Franklin County, Commissioner Clint Didier introduced a resolution stating that the county would stand with Sheriff Raymond, and that they do not want I-1639 enforced in Franklin County.

This morning I had just finished drafting a couple of emails that will be sent to the offices of these counties thanking them for expressing solidarity with the national community of law abiding gun owners. I STRONGLY recommend all of us who have the time today to take a few minutes and send them a much deserved kudos. When I get off from work I am also going to prepare a few paper letters to be delivered as well.

Hopefully, more sheriffs and police leaders on the local level will be motivated and step up to the cause as well. The time to solidify the community bonds between the armed citizenry and law enforcement agencies that support the 2nd Amendment is right now.

***UPDATE*** SEE POST #14

***LATEST UPDATE*** SEE POST 35

***lulz on Post #46***

Last edited:
    If you are gonna stay in WA, you better be on the east side.

Just like New York. I suspect almost all of Washington State's problems come from Seattle and other metro statist hotspots. The rest of the state is pretty rugged and self reliant. Hunters, truckers and lumberjacks.

New York is the same deal. Go just 15 minutes outside of Albany or north of the Bronx and it is very different. Upstate NY is as conservative and pro-2A as you can get.

Just like New York. I suspect almost all of Washington State's problems come from Seattle and other metro statist hotspots. The rest of the state is pretty rugged and self reliant. Hunters, truckers and lumberjacks.

New York is the same deal. Go just 15 minutes outside of Albany or north of the Bronx and it is very different. Upstate NY is as conservative and pro-2A as you can get.

This is exactly the problem uncontrolled fusion devices were designed to solve.

Yeah, I seen it. I also got an email about MORE gun laws to include seizures without due process (it actually violates FOUR amendments, THREE of which are BOR amendments!) and basically making everything I own illegal, so I'm just trying to get out at the moment. I will not be abiding by anymore of these laws, enough is enough. So if I need a rifle, I'll just go buy one in Oregon where the Constitution is still partially in effect, and not pay any sales tax to boot (here, another law is extra taxes on firearms purchases. Yay! WA!) pick it up the same day, not deal with any of this asinine bullshit WA is doing. Out of state rifle sales are no problem.

But yeah, as soon as I heard I wrote the fuckers and did all I could. But I just wanna get out of here at this point. I don't understand how it went to shit overnight here. We were doing well, just legalized suppressors and SBR's a year or so apart a few years back! Now this.

I’d be more impressed if the sheriffs arrested the law makers, instead.

Anyone making “Extra constitutional” proposals or doing things with the power of the government should be charged and prosecuted. A minimum of 10 years in a federal fuck-me-deep-in-the-ass prison. Or better yet, strip them of citizenship and deport them. Motherfuckers.

Gotta fight back. The republicans have been on the defense on purpose as they use this as a wedge to maintain power or get in power, they do nothing for us once in power not a fucking thing, I hate these mother fu Kerr’s,,, both Dems and Republicans, we are being played and they are using our freedom to play us, stop playing their game and that takes their power away,,,, if it comes to blows then so be it.

BREAKING: Self proclaimed Marxist made several Facebook posts threatening to "put bullets in the heads" of sheriffs and lawmen who refuse to enforce I-1639 as well as "Republicans". The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is now involved, working closely with local law enforcement to ID this serious threat. The initial posts were directed at Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, who, just a few days ago, has joined forces with Klickitat, Franklin, Grays Harbor, Grant, and Yakima Counties in refusing to acknowledge the highly unconstitutional I-1639.

Article:
    https://www.krem.com/mobile/article...tion/293-7173e0ca-d12e-40ca-9006-0433b65e59f0

The poster said they were going to "shoot" sheriffs, including Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, over their stances on a recently passed gun-control measure.
    -----------------------------------
    In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Knezovich said that none of the parts of the law — selling guns and training gun owners — fall under his enforcement. He also said he expected issues relating to the initiative when it was first passed.
    ----------------------------------
    A post by the Facebook account explicitly called out Knezovich, reading "Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull," according to the release.
    Another post from the Facebook user also referenced Republicans, saying "I am going to kill every single one of them," according to the release. That comment came on a post about a story about Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones announcing his department would not enforce the initiative.
    "If you take a look at his Facebook site, which you can’t until we identify him, you’ll find that he has made threats to several people in the past," Knezovich said. "He identifies himself as a Marxist. It’s ironic that this is a guy that wants to ban guns but wants to kill people.”

Looks like it is time to get a posse going and start deputizing a few more good men. Any commie terrorist who wants his 15 seconds of fame MUST be dealt with immediately and with extreme prejudice...Preferably with their bloodied and bullet-riddled bodies lying in the road right at the scene of their (failed) crimes, to be displayed on the media and online in classic dead terrorist fashion.

BREAKING: Self proclaimed Marxist made several Facebook posts threatening to "put bullets in the heads" of sheriffs and lawmen who refuse to enforce I-1639 as well as "Republicans". The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is now involved, working closely with local law enforcement to ID this serious threat. The initial posts were directed at Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, who, just a few days ago, has joined forces with Klickitat, Franklin, Grays Harbor, Grant, and Yakima Counties in refusing to acknowledge the highly unconstitutional I-1639.

Article:
    https://www.krem.com/mobile/article...tion/293-7173e0ca-d12e-40ca-9006-0433b65e59f0

The poster said they were going to "shoot" sheriffs, including Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, over their stances on a recently passed gun-control measure.
    -----------------------------------
    In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Knezovich said that none of the parts of the law — selling guns and training gun owners — fall under his enforcement. He also said he expected issues relating to the initiative when it was first passed.
    ----------------------------------
    A post by the Facebook account explicitly called out Knezovich, reading "Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull," according to the release.
    Another post from the Facebook user also referenced Republicans, saying "I am going to kill every single one of them," according to the release. That comment came on a post about a story about Grant County Sheriff Tom Jones announcing his department would not enforce the initiative.
    "If you take a look at his Facebook site, which you can’t until we identify him, you’ll find that he has made threats to several people in the past," Knezovich said. "He identifies himself as a Marxist. It’s ironic that this is a guy that wants to ban guns but wants to kill people.”

Looks like it is time to get a posse going and start deputizing a few more good men. Any commie terrorist who wants his 15 seconds of fame MUST be dealt with immediately and with extreme prejudice...Preferably with their bloodied and bullet-riddled bodies lying in the road right at the scene of their (failed) crimes, to be displayed on the media and online in classic dead terrorist fashion.

Does this mean the spark is about to happen?

Usually the people that send in "threats" are idiots who would never have the balls or intelligence to actually do anything.

Agreed.

1549853375442.png

Marxists are all bark no bite. They need underlings to do their bidding.

Unfortunately, we can’t afford to NOT take these shitbirds seriously. Look at the asshat that lit up the congressional baseball team. They need to start taking these people at their word, every single time, and throw the book at them.

dont discount the left, they discount them every time but in the end they a violent evil bunch that usually ends up killing millions as history has shown every goddam time..

stay ready to protect yourselves and your communities from the pushy fucking evil basterds. never forget they infest our government and all of DC too, sheriffs are our real last hope as far as LEO go's

It is true that a lot of these creeps are mere keyboard warriors, but we all have to watch out for "that one" who is more mentally fucked up than the rest and may just be deranged enough to attempt something.

Nevertheless, with the FBI and their arsenal of cyber-sleuthing tools now having joined the fray, they will catch the little shit very soon and when they do, they better throw the book at him. There is a whole world of "terroristic threat" laws and post-9/11 material that can be used to nail his balls to a plank. If he turns out to be a young wannabe SJW who just discovered social media and could not control his emotions...Well, he is going to learn a REALLY harsh life lesson.

Reactions: JimLee
    Not really trusting FBI these days, their uppers in the SES are going to use the "crisis" as an opportunity, just watch,... The Sheriffs should handle it themselves..

ALL gun owners must unite behind these sheriffs now. They are brave enough to stand up and speak on our behalf, it will only be right if we give them our support, acknowledgement and thanks. I hope this will be a new pattern starting now, not just in WA State but all over the country where unconstitutional laws are still being upheld.

Preparing another set of emails now to be sent to these counties offering support and thanks and hoping they catch that fucking cocksucker as soon as possible. Let him issue his little threats again...at an interrogation table.

Id rally behind my local sheriff. If he decided to trash unconstitutional gun laws. But I dont see that happening anytime soon. He was recently caught tapping the phones at the jail listening in on inmate/lawyer conversations. Somehow got reelected.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    First, Californicans migrate to Washington state to spread their libtard bullshit, raise the cost of living and infect the land with their commie cancer. Next thing you know, the constitution is under threat. Same thing is ongoing in Colorado and for God's sake, help us all, they have taken aim on Arizona. We need to stay united and fight for our rights.

Spokane County officials have identified the character behind a rash of Facebook threats issued against Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, other sheriffs who have also refused to acknowledge the new gun laws, and what he referred to as 'Republicans', stating that he was going to "put bullets in their heads" and "kill every single one of them". At first, the Facebook handle "Jaydin Ledford" was thought to have been a pseudonym, but authorities based on voter registration records, have now homed in on a 'Jaydin H. W. Ledford' residing in Omak, WA.

Article:
    http://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...ves-investigating-facebook-t/?amp-content=amp

MAP of the 26 counties in opposition to I-1639:
    Elex18-intitiative-1639-Semi-automatic-rifles-W-780x736.jpg

*Error in this map: Spokane should be purple, not green.

The Facebook account of the perp has been locked down for investigation as of now but his Twitter is available and still visible. A simple Google search of the name revealed it:

https://twitter.com/jaydinledford?lang=en

Last edited:
    Unfortunately, we can’t afford to NOT take these shitbirds seriously. Look at the asshat that lit up the congressional baseball team. They need to start taking these people at their word, every single time, and throw the book at them.
    They need to, but you gotta threaten the dems to be taken seriously. (Or wear a red hat)

Wow. Good thing they called in the FBI to Google his real name (that he posted under) so they could find him. Diabolical criminals like that need all of the resources of the feds to be caught because they are so crafty. Couldn't have done it without them.

The FBI probably told him if he shoots someone he will go to jail, kinda like the warning they gave the Air Force chick

Reactions: lash and Blutroop
    Yeah, I seen it. I also got an email about MORE gun laws to include seizures without due process (it actually violates FOUR amendments, THREE of which are BOR amendments!) and basically making everything I own illegal, so I'm just trying to get out at the moment. I will not be abiding by anymore of these laws, enough is enough. So if I need a rifle, I'll just go buy one in Oregon where the Constitution is still partially in effect, and not pay any sales tax to boot (here, another law is extra taxes on firearms purchases. Yay! WA!) pick it up the same day, not deal with any of this asinine bullshit WA is doing. Out of state rifle sales are no problem.

But yeah, as soon as I heard I wrote the fuckers and did all I could. But I just wanna get out of here at this point. I don't understand how it went to shit overnight here. We were doing well, just legalized suppressors and SBR's a year or so apart a few years back! Now this.

This happened because of outside funding by billionaires and squat from the NRA.

So, "Jaydin H. W. Ledford"residing in Omak, WA. is so concerned about everyone else complying with the law, that he is going to take the "law" into his own hands and break the "law" by committing murder ?

Yep, this is good 'ole Washington state. It never occurred to me that this kind of trash would be tolerated in Omak/Eastside. Westside/Seattle ? yes. Eastside ? no.

Jaydin Ledford, self proclaimed "Marxist" who had made a series of Facebook posts threatening to shoot lawmen who refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun control initiative has been busted at his home in Omak, WA.

5c6dd8ca10bab.image.jpg

Article:
    https://www.khq.com/news/omak-man-a...cle_61aeebbe-3561-11e9-8ee8-2353ac0e9d6c.html

-----------
    Late Wednesday morning, a search warrant was served at the residence of 23-year-old Jaydin Ledford.
    The investigation began on Feb. 4 after death threats surfaced from a Facebook account, stating that "Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull" or "Sheriffs that are non compliant will be shot. by me."
    -----------

Reactions: deersniper