• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

26 WA counties united against I-1639. UPDATE: Facebook-threat clown ARRESTED. W/ MUGSHOT

My humblest apologies, but I'm still not sure what it is. Ah, the good ole days when there wasn't 63 genders....simpler times, when most people had some goddamn sense! I'm pretty sure prison is gonna break that snowflake.

My humblest apologies, but I'm still not sure what it is. Ah, the good ole days when there wasn't 63 genders....simpler times, when most people had some goddamn sense! I'm pretty sure prison is gonna break that snowflake.

I am sure "pterodactyl" will become yet another gender soon......Because I can see this kid getting quite good at it, where he will be going...

Jaydin Ledford, self proclaimed "Marxist" who had made a series of Facebook posts threatening to shoot lawmen who refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun control initiative has been busted at his home in Omak, WA.

5c6dd8ca10bab.image.jpg

Article:
https://www.khq.com/news/omak-man-a...cle_61aeebbe-3561-11e9-8ee8-2353ac0e9d6c.html

-----------
Late Wednesday morning, a search warrant was served at the residence of 23-year-old Jaydin Ledford.
The investigation began on Feb. 4 after death threats surfaced from a Facebook account, stating that "Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull" or "Sheriffs that are non compliant will be shot. by me."
-----------
Well I’ll be a motherfucker!

Jaydin Ledford, self proclaimed "Marxist" who had made a series of Facebook posts threatening to shoot lawmen who refuse to enforce unconstitutional gun control initiative has been busted at his home in Omak, WA.

5c6dd8ca10bab.image.jpg

Article:
https://www.khq.com/news/omak-man-a...cle_61aeebbe-3561-11e9-8ee8-2353ac0e9d6c.html

-----------
Late Wednesday morning, a search warrant was served at the residence of 23-year-old Jaydin Ledford.
The investigation began on Feb. 4 after death threats surfaced from a Facebook account, stating that "Ozzie Knezovich is gonna get a bullet in his skull" or "Sheriffs that are non compliant will be shot. by me."
-----------
Maser?

Maser!

Reactions: Threadcutter308