• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos 2nd try at my post

Re: 2nd try at my post

laugh.gif
Yeah it worked!
LOL tell me what you think.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: _Shay_ ©</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty cool. I like the camo job. How does it shoot? </div></div>
Practical accuracy is excellent, I'll have to put a stronger powered scope on it to see its true potential.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is something verrrrrryyyyyyy snipery about that glass.</div></div>

almost like you could counter another sniper with it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was thinking the same thing about that scope. good looking rifle </div></div>
It's like noticing a really cute stripper has a really big bulge in her thong
A person might not notice at first glance...but once you do, you might just puke.
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was thinking the same thing about that scope. good looking rifle </div></div>
A person might not notice at first glance...but once you do, you might just puke.
sick.gif
</div></div>
OK so I guess that my rifle is perhaps not to everyone's liking. I'm guessing it has something to do with the glass...I can understand and respect that, what is strange to me is that these types of comments are coming from someone who advertises graphic design and dresses up as a sniper with a fancy suit who plays the role sniper by shooting dogs. I know my rifle is good looking, I spent a long time building it to make it that way, as for the glass WTF cares what its called...ever hear of a Remington Police Special Sniper? Is it any less a Remington 700? WTF cares if it says sniper in the name...It's bright glass that holds zero and returns to it when moved. That's all I need it to do. I am not in L.E. or the Military and do not need bullet proof glass that cost more than my rifle did to build. When I asked for input it was assumed that it would come in a mature and respectful manor. Not a bunch of crude jokes from elitist puckerbutts who dress up in ninja outfits to kill things they don't eat.
Thanks but no thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308Tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was thinking the same thing about that scope. good looking rifle </div></div>
sick.gif
</div></div>
OK so I guess that my rifle is perhaps not to everyone's liking. I'm guessing it has something to do with the glass...I can understand and respect that, what is strange to me is that these types of comments are coming from someone who advertises graphic design and dresses up as a sniper with a fancy suit who plays the role sniper by shooting dogs. I know my rifle is good looking, I spent a long time building it to make it that way, as for the glass WTF cares what its called...ever hear of a Remington Police Special Sniper? Is it any less a Remington 700? WTF cares if it says sniper in the name...It's bright glass that holds zero and returns to it when moved. That's all I need it to do. I am not in L.E. or the Military and do not need bullet proof glass that cost more than my rifle did to build. When I asked for input it was assumed that it would come in a mature and respectful manor. Not a bunch of crude jokes from elitist puckerbutts who dress up in ninja outfits to kill things they don't eat.
Thanks but no thanks.</div></div>

welcome to the hide.... you are officially the most retarded new guy here right now... the hate for CS scopes has nothing to do w/ the name, it has to do with the fact that they lying worse than used car salesmen and overprice their shit... SWFA Super Snipers sopres are generally well thought of here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308Tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[/quote]
Thanks but no thanks. </div></div>

I don't think anyone will disagree that the rifle is beautiful. It certainly is.
I myself was stung by the Hide in my VERY FIRST POST HERE, and took it like a man. Did my research and learned from it.
Also, I used to have a Barska on my rifle, a beautiful gun with a shitty scope. I knew it was when I bought it and am thankful I could finally afford to upgrade.

I don't, however, think you do understand why the comments are coming in about your optic choice. After some time and research here, you will.

As for me dressing up as a "Sniper". I simply don't.
Nor do I carry a "Sniper" rifle.
Nor do I play the role of a "Sniper" by shooting dogs.
I wear the most effective camo I can to help me hunt a variety of game, dogs being some of the smartest and most fun of them all.

I don't know many ninja's that wear and I don't know very many ninja's that wear ghillies. I DO however, love to hunt animals that compete for what I DO enjoy eating...deer, antelope, elk, pheasant, grouse and beef. If a coyote is going to kill it, I'll kill a coyote for my place at the top of the chain.

Be nice Joe...I met your cousin yesterday. Were both in WI.

I love the look of the AR, and like C bass was saying, when you get the chance and have a few nickles in your pocket...consider an upgrade.

But, this place gets a little rough sometimes, you fired back...good on ya.

C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308Tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Not a bunch of crude jokes from elitist puckerbutts who dress up in ninja outfits to kill things they don't eat.
easy there buddy...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308Tac</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i was thinking the same thing about that scope. good looking rifle </div></div>
sick.gif
</div></div>
[video:youtube]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=dGObPx8VxN4[/video]

Another (better) alternative to the CS. It will crash soon. Just a fair warning, not ball bustin' ya.