• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

30 cal bulk bullet source??

njnicky

Private
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Hillsdale,new jersey
Does anyone on here have a source for generic type 30 cal bullets?? I keep my new bullets for when I really want to sit on the bench and squeeze the small groups and work on my form. But there are those times when I want to really plink and blast away but would rather not spend new production money on it. I haven't seen any generics around in 30 cal in a while. any suggestions??
Thanks

Re: 30 cal bulk bullet source??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Twitch2120</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you mean pulled milsurp?</div></div>

No I mean new production but just not a big name company, for example there are tons of generic .223/5.56 projectiles out there, lead core not steel and made by smaller companies that can be had for relatively low cost. Although in .223 the bulk hornadys are hard to beat @ 8 cents. but I was wondering if there was the 30 cal generics. I have stumbled upon them online but the sites are no longer up and running. guess that says something but yeah I havent had any luck.

Re: 30 cal bulk bullet source??

well i have been looking as well for a while and came up with nothing. Found a site called big supply shop that has the lowest per 500 price for the amax 178 grain i could find in the 2 hours of looking.