Photos 300 win mag

Re: 300 win mag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.5 moa groups and several groups have measured .3" or less at 1000 yds. As soon as I can I will put the rest of my weapons on here. </div></div>

".3" or less at 1000 yards" Simply amazing....considering the bullet is .308 in diameter! do you shoot them so fast they shrink in size?..........LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 3 inches at 1000. </div></div>

So roughly 1/4 MOA at 1000, that's gotta be close to a world record of some sort especially with a pencil barrel and questionable mounts/base. Best I've ever done was an 8 shot, 8" group at 1000 (and that's not counting the 2 fliers) and haven't been able to replicate it since.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a 3 shot group after that it starts to wander. </div></div>

Either way, that's better than I'm getting and 99%, if not all of the people on this site get.

got pics of your target?

my best group at 975 yards is about 8" on a steel IPSC target with my custom .223

url]

I would love to see that grouping! must be insane lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats your drop at 1000 yds? Would love to know how your getting these magical groups. </div></div> You?! You, of all people are really questioning someone elses' group?
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What people don't understand is the weapon is only as accurate as the operator!! </div></div>

"Trident", "Chief", "operator".

Trident-2 it sounds like you might be a Navy SEAL?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice observation, although I cannot confirm nor deny. </div></div>

Well, with 3" groups at 1000 consistently I'm going to say you are. No one outside of an Delta qualified Navy SEAL sniper could do that.

Can we get some more specs on this rifle. You're pretty plain Jane with them. What kind of bipod, NF scope, and rings. Where are you from?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">groups less than 3 inches at 1000.</div></div>

3" at 1000 yards? Sorry dude, I don´t believe that. I have a buddy who was a sniper in the argentinean military and has been long range shooting for more than 20 years. His best .300 WM group at 1000 yards was a little more than 6". And his rifle looks a LOT more solid than yours.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shot In The Dark</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice observation, although I cannot confirm nor deny. </div></div>

Well, with 3" groups at 1000 consistently I'm going to say you are. No one outside of an Delta qualified Navy SEAL sniper could do that.</div></div>

I don´t believe any rifle can really do that.

A 3 round, 3 inch group, at 1000 yds on demand,...is that too much to take at face value? Just get someone from here to go by his range and watch him do it first hand, issue solved.

"Just get someone from here to go by his range and watch him do it first hand, issue solved".
For those of you that aren't video game SNIPERS and that actually have spent time in the MILITARY this does not pertain to you. For all the others that think that they know what they are talking about. I have been in the military for 23 years I was in the first gulf war and all others following, I will be on leave from 22nd- 26th in GA. I live in Baxley we have a 3k farm there where we do alot of shooting. For those of you that cant believe that a rifle cant do that...well part of that is true the rifle only does what the shooter tells it to do, if the shooter cant shoot then the rifle is useless. I live on the only one in the town if you want proof ask for the chief and we will go shoot. Cause the only easy day was yesterday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TRIDENT-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Just get someone from here to go by his range and watch him do it first hand, issue solved".
For those of you that aren't video game SNIPERS and that actually have spent time in the MILITARY this does not pertain to you. For all the others that think that they know what they are talking about. I have been in the military for 23 years I was in the first gulf war and all others following, I will be on leave from 22nd- 26th in GA. I live in Baxley we have a 3k farm there where we do alot of shooting. For those of you that cant believe that a rifle cant do that...well part of that is true the rifle only does what the shooter tells it to do, if the shooter cant shoot then the rifle is useless. I live on harris rd, the only one in the town if you want proof ask for the chief and we will go shoot. Cause the only easy day was yesterday. </div></div>I will throw down $200 right now to be held in escrow by whoever on this board that you choose that you cannot shoot a 3" group at 1000 yards with ANY rifle, much less THAT 300 WM while on leave.

Where in Ga is Baxley? There's lots of Hard-Rock shooters that live in Ga. If your close to the Bama line, lots of Alabama Hard-Rock shooters live along it as well.

There are no Hard-Rock match's until Feb. 2011. You have to have a sponsor to shoot there. If you would like to shoot it I'll sponsor you unless someone else you prefer will, which means they or I are responsible for all your rounds. The Match is held a little south of Opelika Al. COF is (basic info) 20rds in 20 minutes, 5 each at 600, 800, 900, and a grand. scoring is 10 points for 1moa hits an 5 points for a 2moa hit. No sighter's allowed, when you get to the bench it's game time.

There's 3 classes .223, .308 win, and anything goes up to 300wm No body has ever cleaned(200 points)the course and some of the finest shooters this rock has to offer have shot there, including the best the Military has, or had, todate.

I'd pay to see it cleaned.

Ok I want to see this shooting take place as well. Bob L. Swagger in the movie shooter shot that group...but come on man he also made a cold bore shot of 2200yds first hit