• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes 34mm rings for Bushnell Elite Scope?

Re: 34mm rings for Bushnell Elite Scope?

Several and almost all are good.

I would highly recommend the Seekins Precision.
Very precise manufacture. All edges are deburred while machining. Standard 4 screw design still won't let your scope move. Very nice.

As Terry mentioned there are a few, and most all of them are pretty solid products. There aren't many "cheap" 34mm mounts floating around that i've seen.

I personally run the Badger Ordnance 1 piece and love it

http://badgerordnance.com/1-piece-mounts/

I've also heard great things about the seekins, American Defense Recon stuff, and others, really it's going to be a flavor of ice cream or feature call at the moment because everything is pretty good.

Seekins Precision are excellent. It's what I have on my 34mm S&Bs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLIGHT762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used Seekins low 34 MM for my HDMR on a Reminton 700. I'm happy with them. </div></div>

I'm looking at using the same setup. What kind of clearance do you have between the objective and barrel?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raising_arizona</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLIGHT762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used Seekins low 34 MM for my HDMR on a Reminton 700. I'm happy with them. </div></div>

I'm looking at using the same setup. What kind of clearance do you have between the objective and barrel? </div></div>

I went with the Seekins High model on mine. I have a krieger hv #17 and with the 30moa base it has a .25 inch clearance.

i buy seekins rings and an HDMR through liberty optics,i told scott the rifle model i have and he sold me the perfect rings..i have about 2 mm of clearance with the butler creeks on the objectif!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raising_arizona</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLIGHT762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used Seekins low 34 MM for my HDMR on a Reminton 700. I'm happy with them. </div></div>

I'm looking at using the same setup. What kind of clearance do you have between the objective and barrel? </div></div>

I have it mounted on a Remington Custom Shop 40XBKS (same as a 700) with the 27" barrel. I'm using a 20 MOA EGW one piece base. With the Butler Creek cover installed, I have about 1/8" of clearance. About 1/4" without the cover.

It should work for you as long as you're using a canted base. A two piece 0 cant base like the Leupold Mark 4 might need a higher ring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLIGHT762</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raising_arizona</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLIGHT762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used Seekins low 34 MM for my HDMR on a Reminton 700. I'm happy with them. </div></div>

I have it mounted on a Remington Custom Shop 40XBKS (same as a 700) with the 27" barrel. I'm using a 20 MOA EGW one piece base. With the Butler Creek cover installed, I have about 1/8" of clearance. About 1/4" without the cover.

It should work for you as long as you're using a canted base. A two piece 0 cant base like the Leupold Mark 4 might need a higher ring. </div></div>

Mine would be going on a 700 LTR with Badger Ordnance 20 MOA rail.