• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories 3D printed Tac Table

to the top, also, we have partnered with Reno Rifle Co to offer a flat bag that attaches to the Tac Table. the bag is made of waxed canvas and weighs in it 8 ounces making the complete setup under one pound! The fill is Spex-lite 5125 to help keep the weight down while maintaining a stable platform. When purchased as a combo, the price is 90$ shipped. It comes with your choice of tac table color. We have 5 in hand and can do more however there is a wait time.

Attachments

• IMG_3065.png
    IMG_3065.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3066.png
    IMG_3066.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3067.png
    IMG_3067.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3068.png
    IMG_3068.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
to the top, also, we have partnered with Reno Rifle Co to offer a flat bag that attaches to the Tac Table. the bag is made of waxed canvas and weighs in it 8 ounces making the complete setup under one pound! The fill is Spex-lite 5125 to help keep the weight down while maintaining a stable platform. When purchased as a combo, the price is 90$ shipped. It comes with your choice of tac table color. We have 5 in hand and can do more however there is a wait time.
Does the bag come in any other colors? Would like an OD green or black bag if possible.

Eli, My 11 year old is now making Tac Tables on his 3d printer. They are roughly 5"x8" which is the same size as a Schmedium bag. We added 1/4 holes for mounting accessories around the edges, and two along the center plane. There are also slots so you can strap a bag using the AG gear Schmedium bra, or the Wiebad gear gray ops mini plate bag. This tac table also has a built in ARCA-SWISS adapter to mount it directly to your tripod.

I have been testing this table since February and am very pleased with it. Its a great alternative to a machined table, or a good starter one.

Here are some of the other things he is making

45$ shipped CONUSA and available colors as of now is Black, Orange, and Green. If you would like a specific color, just let me know
Are these still for sale? I would like to purchase one if possible.