6mm atv bolt action rifle?

Hornady has this thing where they'll take a pre-existing wildcat cartridge that's doing pretty well on its own, do just a little testing and find a load they can live with, release it commercially, and call it innovative. See 6 ARC, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6 Creed, etc.

A good friend of mine has been using 6ARC lately on ground hogs and coyotes and loves it, he has been hand loading the 90 gr Sierra Game Changers. I have used it a couple of times and have been impressed with it, but for the distances that we typically hunt (300 and in) I stick to my 223.
I have never shopped for factory ammo on 6ARC or 6.5 Grendel, but if you are not planning on reloading for it, I would shop around and see which has better availability and go with that.

I think it is something that offers a great factory loading that is accurate and very low recoiling. Very versatile round that can do a lot. I have one in a semi auto and am in the process of getting a bolt action rifle put together.

A good friend of mine has been using 6ARC lately on ground hogs and coyotes and loves it, he has been hand loading the 90 gr Sierra Game Changers. I have used it a couple of times and have been impressed with it, but for the distances that we typically hunt (300 and in) I stick to my 223.
I have never shopped for factory ammo on 6ARC or 6.5 Grendel, but if you are not planning on reloading for it, I would shop around and see which has better availability and go with that.
I do reload but for a quick fix to have some yote killing rounds I see so much 6mm arc ammo local to me.
I think it is something that offers a great factory loading that is accurate and very low recoiling. Very versatile round that can do a lot. I have one in a semi auto and am in the process of getting a bolt action rifle put together.
I’d like to go with an upper in 6mm arc. Think it might be a more readily available source for yote ammo than 223 at these current time. Hell even .224 Valkyrie would be a good choice for me right now

I’ll admit I’m not a reloader yet. I have the stuff but no time to start. Haha. But I know a couple guys that are reloading 6ARC and are really pushing the speed out of their bolt actions.