• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

6mm decision....

Re: 6mm decision....

Some of the best groups that I've ever shot have been with Hornady brass. I'd use it any day. The Crusader shoots bug holes with Winchester brass, and with R.P. brass as well. The R.P. brass doesn't last nearly as long though, and costs the same...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not much can hang with the 243 when its spitting the 105gr Berger Hybrids or 115 DTAC bullets. I am very fond of mine! I shoot it quite a bit. </div></div>

KY338

Are you gonna shoot the Kentucky PRS match? It has a 3000 fps limit. I know you have a sick collection. I'd like to finally meet you.

Joe </div></div>

Im not a PRS member but I plan to be at the fall PMG and/or GAP Grind. Will be shooting a 260 though. I am attending the K&M Precision Class in July as well, you should join in on that. That's a hell of a facility. Maybe 19scout can come out of his hole for it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not much can hang with the 243 when its spitting the 105gr Berger Hybrids or 115 DTAC bullets. I am very fond of mine! I shoot it quite a bit. </div></div>

KY338

Are you gonna shoot the Kentucky PRS match? It has a 3000 fps limit. I know you have a sick collection. I'd like to finally meet you.

Joe </div></div>

WhenPigsFly.jpg
</div></div>

ANYTIME you want to compete in the same one, Im ready.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANYTIME you want to compete in the same one, Im ready. </div></div>

Sounds good. How about <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Reade Range in Western PA in August?</span>

The OK Corral at sun-up...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP GRIND in october </div></div>

Sorry, but no resources at present to travel that far. Figured PA being driving distance from both NJ and KY would be more logical.

Plus ASC takes priority for me, and cannot do two matches in October.

More importantly...Hey KY...I thought you said ANYTIME!!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP GRIND in october </div></div>

Sorry, but no resources at present to travel that far. Figured PA being driving distance from both NJ and KY would be more logical. </div></div>

It's 4 months away.... plenty of time to secure your means of travel.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah Scout, you should have been quicker, KY was buying you a plane ticket in the first response
smile.gif

I think we may have a TV worthy event a brewin'

The 2012 Snipershide Showdown! </div></div>

please.... I think only us idiots find KY's BS and various individuals' disdain for same amusing. The world as a whole...i.e. the TV market, would tire of it quickly I am afraid.

I don't know either one of you guys or the history between you but if y'all ever do go to the same match please post it here on SH so I can be sure and make it. I really do enjoy a good rivalry between shooters.

Dustin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ain't nothing wrong with a plain jane .243 </div></div>

^^This. My GAP built 243 is a laser beam.