• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Suppressors 7.62 suppressor comparison on a 22" 6.5 Creedmoor. video.

great test thank you!
unfortunately i can't buy these models as i live in Europe!

do you make a comparaison between these suppressor when you shoot 308 win instead of the 6.5 creed?
i ask you this question as i noticed my 30 cal suppressor seems louder when firing 260 rem instead of 7-08 or 308.
i ordered a 6.5 mm dedicated suppressor(ase utra) and can't wait to hear how it works!

The Harvester and Surefire had the least POI shift. The Harvester was maybe a bit quieter to the ear than the rest. It is very light. I am curious how it would hold up in a durability test. It was by far the hottest after the 3 rd string. The surefire was then put on a full auto 7.62x39 krink and worked very well. We are trying to get some sound equip to do this test again with real #'s.

Can you do another one and do a couple more tests for us.

Heat after three shots, and average decibel of sound of the 3 shots???? Hard to tell anything from just listening over a you tube video, although its a nice vid.

Look forward to a db test if you have decent equipment to do it with. In the meantime, if you feel like trying it, I know you can get free decibel meter apps for today's phones. I know they're not great but probably better than nothing. Was he shooting at anything in particular? Sounds like a pretty good ricochet on the first round fired with the TBAC. I do appreciate the time and ammo put into this. A lot of nice suppressors in there. Thanks for the video.

Very nice video. To my ear, the TBAC, AAC, and Harvester sounded like the quietest three. I would love to see the db numbers if you get a chance or any further testing of the harvester.