• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Photos A few of my favorites

Re: A few of my favorites

Well rounded. Just needs a shotgun!
wink.gif

How do you like the XCR and have you had any problems with it. I have seriously been thinking about getting one along with a 6.8 conversion.

I love my XCR. It is in 7.62x39. I took it hunting last fall and it makes a terrific bush gun and is quick to get in and out of the truck. I live in Canada, so it is one of the only assult style rifles that can be used off a registered range.

It is a Caldwell. After the comments about it beig on backwards, I have re-installed in forwards. I'm not sure what I was thinking.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bipod backwards.... Hmmm Have you ever shot that rifle from the bipod ? </div></div>

Kinda hard to load it that way.

hmmm...they look horrible. Maybe I can help take them off your hands. You don't want "ugly" guns, do you?
wink.gif

I remounted the bipod properly and included my shotgun. Ordered a 4200 Tactical Elite yesterday fot the Remington.... can't wait to get it and mount it.