• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aadland Engineering Still in business?

And here they are!
They look and feel phenomenal!
Ordered Wednesday and here Monday!
I'd say that's freakin magnificent
Thanks Fellas 😎
View attachment 8445703
Thy're usually pretty stiff to open and close when new. I take a little bit of mineral oil on a Q-Tip and run it around the inside of the lip on the caps. Helps "smooth' them out a little.

But, the damned things are as close to bulletproof as you'll find. They really are a great product.

• Love
Reactions: paulL01
Thy're usually pretty stiff to open and close when new. I take a little bit of mineral oil on a Q-Tip and run it around the inside of the lip on the caps. Helps "smooth' them out a little.

But, the damned things are as close to bulletproof as you'll find. They really are a great product.
Great idea.
I'll do that right now actually.....
Seriously, thank you 😎

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Just had a set of Aadland caps deliver Saturday - I ordered them on 3/9, didn’t get any communication between the order notice and the ship notice on 3/23. Caps looked great when they arrived!
I'm confused what "communication" where you expecting between "we got your order" and "your order is shipped"?

Your hard to beat, Mr. Sugar Tit's! 🤓
Will do, sir 😎
Also, at least on the ones for the SB 5-25, they fit really tight (especially the ocular) and are tough to get on. If so,back the screw all the way out so it’s not engaged, and pry the slot open with a screwdriver as you slide it over the ocular. Otherwise you’ll feel like you’re abusing your scope just trying to get it on.

Also, at least on the ones for the SB 5-25, they fit really tight (especially the ocular) and are tough to get on. If so,back the screw all the way out so it’s not engaged, and pry the slot open with a screwdriver as you slide it over the ocular. Otherwise you’ll feel like you’re abusing your scope just trying to get it on.
And.......take a look on the side(s) of the caps. There will be a code "embossed" (as part of the printing process) that will specify your particular scope. I received an incorrect ocular cap (mine and another order got mixed up) and Jon had me look at the code on the side (I didn't know it existed). I told him the code and he immediately knew exactly which orders had been mis-shipped. He had a new cap to me within about three days. He was all over it.

Reactions: vh20 and paulL01
Thanks for all the help fellas.
Love the caps
Screenshot_20240625_194914_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240625_194952_Gallery.jpg