• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Adorama and #WALKAWAY

I'm still amazed I gave money to a dude that brazenly steals shit and brags about it like it was the right thing to do.

Thy stole from me. Would not give it back. I went and got it back !!!! I left my full information plus all letters and correspondence on the counter for them to keep. They never pressed charges or made contact. Maybe they didn't want the press or legal conflict that was going to follow. Either way, I stand by it. Anybody that steals from me I am going to go find them. Would any of you guys settle for less???

Want your donation back. Just say the word.

Thy stole from me. Would not give it back. I went and got it back !!!! I left my full information plus all letters and correspondence on the counter for them to keep. They never pressed charges or made contact. Maybe they didn't want the press or legal conflict that was going to follow. Either way, I stand by it. Anybody that steals from me I am going to go find them. Would any of you guys settle for less???

Actually, I'm pretty strapped at the moment from all the complications with my wife's pregnancy. A re-donation could really come in handy.

Reactions: 1J04
Actually, I'm pretty strapped at the moment from all the complications with my wife's pregnancy. A re-donation could really come in handy.

Love to send it back. Pardon me if I sounded flippant. Your donation was sent to Haiti and did what it was intended for. I will send you my personal money back to you so we don't impact any other donations. Thank you for the initial gift. I will hit you up on PM.

Reactions: QuickNDirty

I discussed the situation with our Store Director, who would welcome an opportunity to understand what led to this situation. Could you please spare a minute or 2 to email me: [email protected].

Many thanks.

BTW, Mr Straka posted the following on Twitter earlier today:

Brandon Straka (The Unsilent Minority)Last night the CEO of @adorama camera store &I spoke on the phone. He was a total gentleman and very apologetic about my incident being refused service in the store. Adorama is a great store with great service, unfortunately one person chose to act outside the company’s values.

I get what PBJ did... it’s funny... but was it the right way to handle it?
There were other options....

I too loathe smug people and businesses, but Adorama shouldn’t get screwed because of one or two bad apples.

If bad practice continues, let the free market run its course.

Reactions: 1J04
I get what PBJ did... it’s funny... but was it the right way to handle it?
There were other options....

I too loathe smug people and businesses, but Adorama shouldn’t get screwed because of one or two bad apples.

If bad practice continues, let the free market run its course.

Given Helen's response immediately upthread, and knowing what we do of Princess Mark's past performances, something that has been averred (well, bragged about) is less than entirely factual. I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: Bender and 1J04