• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

American Guns-WTF

Re: American Guns-WTF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outdoorsman9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're ghey if you think she's not sexy</div></div>

gay-1.jpg

I think all the griping is due to the fact that--long neck withstanding--these guys couldn't get with anyone near as hot as she is and thus hide this embarrassment by claiming her long neck makes her unattractive.

As a purely unbiased, non-bitter outside observer -- she's hot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paige is HOT. I saw her at SHOT Show. </div></div>

I agree. What is it they say about TV? The camera adds ten inches to your neck or something?

I have been part of a tv show once before and can honestly say never again will I. It is the crazy long hours and doing the same shots over and over until the production manager likes what's on film. The money is only good for a select few of the cast. that is normally your primaries or "leads". I can tell you my bank account didn't grow much at all. For what was paid vs time spent on scene, you work for below minimum wage.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pnorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My perceptions were based upon the fact that the LEOs I see all carry their weapons with the hammer positioned down.</div></div>

Have you ever heard of the LEM trigger? It stands for Law Enforcement Model and it is a double action only trigger with a reduced pull weight. In case you don't know what double action only means, it means the trigger always stays down, you can't cock it back. </div></div>

I'm sure you mean the HAMMER always stays down.

Well, since I can tell now that this is "definately" not a family forum, I can comment.

I can't believe noone has remarked about her breast implants since last season. You guys aren't paying close attention to detail. No way they grew that much. the network must have paid for them.

BTW, no such thing as condition 0. Only for a keyboard commando.

She's cute, she's a kid and the show is good entertainment whether you know that they're full of crap or not. Most of it is pre-planned anyway just for entertainment purposes. I agree in that it does help raise interest in and promote our hobby and that's all that matters. If they want to bank off that more power to em.

Now mom on the other hand looks like she could get freaky. Doh...

L

...in the year one million and a half, human kind is enslaved by giraffes... man must pay for all his misdeeds, when the treetops are stripped of their leaves.

Sorry, giraffe girl just made that Futurama time machine episode pop into my head, lol. Still though, I wouldn't kick her out for eating crackers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, since I can tell now that this is "definately" not a family forum, I can comment.

I can't believe noone has remarked about her breast implants since last season. You guys aren't paying close attention to detail. No way they grew that much. the network must have paid for them.

BTW, no such thing as condition 0. Only for a keyboard commando. </div></div>

Breast implants??? Hardly, she is 17...its called puberty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do actually like this "point of view".

wkqv09.jpg

Now… If we could just get her to keep her head tilted down like that all the time.

LL-Did she look anything like that at SHOT? </div></div>

I'd Hit this HARD!!!