• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Ammo heads up

Re: Ammo heads up

I wish Federal offered the 175s in the GMM. Until then, USA Ammo is a good alternative. Still a killer price, though. Lowest I've seen in a while.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish Federal offered the 175s in the GMM. Until then, USA Ammo is a good alternative. Still a killer price, though. Lowest I've seen in a while. </div></div>
Go to that site, they have the FGMM 7.62 175 gr!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: remau308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What? ^^ They do offer 175gr FGMM I have quite a few boxes of it. You can also go to Southwest Ammunition for good prices and great accuracy, I have some of theirs as well in 175gr. </div></div>

And yes, Southwest is great stuff, especially their Lapua cased match stuff. A little more on par with the FGMM than USA but you can't beat Lake City brass and a 175gr Nosler pill for $15 a box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: prairiefire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palmetto armory has FGMM .308, 168gr for 17.99/box - if anyone is looking! </div></div>

Thanks for the heads-up. Just bought 500 rounds.

JQ

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THEBEARRRRRRJEW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What?! Since when? I've only ever seen 168 grainers. </div></div>

I don't know how long they've been making it, but I was shooting it about 15 years ago. Then I started rolling my own.