• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AMP Upgrade

I can't wait for this upgrade. I've been playing around with different brass and neck thickness in my wildcats and I don't want to send any more to NZ.

Alex told me it'll be $250 and available at all their distributors. I don't know if they'll have to ship it on a USB or CD, though. Most of the dealers I know don't have a download option for software.

Finally this might answer a question that has been bugging me for some time: Does initial hardness affect annealing time?

In other words does once fired brass require the same annealing as brass fired three times?

Also looks like the read out from the Aztek upgrade does not match the original settings. I suspect they did this so machines without the Aztek upgrade cannot use settings from machines with the upgrade.

Can't wait to get my hands on this upgrade.

I received an email from Alex regarding Aztec. It doesn't run the same way the original does. It does not pulse, is quieter and quicker. It's entirely different.