an influencer attitude question

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
there seems to be a noticeable disconnect on several things that i read from different people i follow. i mostly watch tucker,napolitano and many that they both feature. eg macgrgor,ritter,sachs,several others. most seem to deny or downplay the threat from china. i happen to believe that chins is the biggest threat to america,except our own gov of course. what i hear from them about russia,ukraine,deep state,NWO,3rd world invasions,trump are well within what i know to be true from multiple sources. most place israel in the atrocity bunch with pol pot,hitler,stalin etc. not much discussion about long standing arab/muslim terrorism.
i guess my puzzlement is that commentary about those issues is not consistent with the denial of china being an active working threat. the fact that 3 of our last presidents were taking payola from china complicates the question. i have read the "100 year marathon" and believe it's content.
so,are "my guys" just wrong,under chinese influence,nieve? or,am i seeing an inconsistency that is not there?
doubts about one's belief system and accuracy of data intake can be helpful but need to be dealt with one way or the other.

"Influencers" are folks who "influence" for money...
Just about everything you hear these days is propaganda bought and paid for by various vested interests.

If they are being allowed to be all over the internet making money talking about "stuff" then they are being allowed to because they follow the limits they are told and the narrative they are told is allowed to be talked about.

The Russia business is so full of propaganda it would make the evil Woodrow Wilson and his pack of thug backed propagandists happy.

No offense meant OP and not trying to hijack, the terms themselves (pop culture or not), Influencer someone people FOLLOW are enough to reaffirm I want nothing to do with social media or as my friend calls it social disease. I am old school but the only one I follow is God and the only influencers I know are God and my family. Sorry rant over!

I haven't been influenced since Nov 1997, that's when my divorce became final, and I've never bought a single item because of a TV commercial, there're just wasting their money on me.

influencer is just a descriptive term,doesn't mean oracle,just alt non MSM news sources. the point made about people going off in contrast to the deep state narrative is a good one. i have at times wondered why some are allowed and some shut down. no consistency there. i have never had any involvement with social media. that is an obvious cesspool. hard to know what is being "allowed" by whom and who is calling what shots. no one here seems to get the question about the inconsistent opinions & talk about china as opposed to all the other current issues that are fairly consistent in alt coverage.

influencer is just a descriptive term,doesn't mean oracle,just alt non MSM news sources. the point made about people going off in contrast to the deep state narrative is a good one. i have at times wondered why some are allowed and some shut down. no consistency there. i have never had any involvement with social media. that is an obvious cesspool. hard to know what is being "allowed" by whom and who is calling what shots. no one here seems to get the question about the inconsistent opinions & talk about china as opposed to all the other current issues that are fairly consistent in alt coverage.
Are you referring to a threat to America vs a threat to American interests? I think China is more a threat to the latter to the extent American foreign shenanigans conflict with Chinese interests. By American foreign shenanigans, I mean international bankers.

I don’t listen to any of them. I used to listen to rush way back in the day, but I don’t agree with any political talking heads on either side of the aisle. Some things that some say are accurate, but so much of it is just a bunch of opinion and opinions are like arm pits-we all have them and a lot of them stink.

Reactions: Cody S
If you really want to be scared, read ‘100 Year Marathon’ followed by ‘Unrestricted Warfare’

That’ll keep the ol noggin spinning for a while
read them. was just wondering why many who seem tuned in on most stuff seem to downplay china's threat. that appears to be very real. some say that our gov is making china into a " boogey man". that is my question as the gov has a long history of creating fake threats to get the reaction,power and $s that it wants from the population. it also has the habit of poking other countries to push them into becoming an actual threat. so,there is some varied input re china despite which i do see china as a very "clear and present danger". our worst foreign one at least,not to mention the very real danger from our own deep state.

Reactions: Clob McStrunk
Just my opinion, but people who think other people are their "influencers" need to pop their head out of their ass and think for their own fucking selves. I hate that term and do NOT have any "influencers".

In the same vein, outside of a subject forum such as SH, I don't have any "social blather" accounts.