• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Another show trial on the way

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Hunter Biden about to 'go on trial' on gun charges. My bet is that both sides will be straining to make this go away quickly and quietly, in stark contrast to the Trump kangaroo court fiasco.

Hunter Biden about to 'go on trial' on gun charges. My bet is that both sides will be straining to make this go away quickly and quietly, in stark contrast to the Trump kangaroo court fiasco.
I don't know where the trial is going to be held, but if it's in DC, I'll bet that getting a conviction will be tough. I imagine the same holds true for any major East Coast city. Remember, hunter is just being "persecuted" :rolleyes:

Besides, on the outside chance that he is convicted, the potato will just pardon him anyway. And if the potato gets replaced, his replacement will do it.

Reactions: weaselrunner
I expect that large rural areas will be left without utilities and any other higher level of government support or supervision. There will be a very intense push to get everyone into large urban centers, which will quickly become Warsaw ghettos all over again. Resources will be limited and reprisals again those with “unacceptable views” will be brutal and immediate. Pick your poison. Most western citizens will sell out their closest friends to buy a few more days of ease with their government pimp presiding.

Reactions: 232593
60324e2ac22eea26ec9a55f624288ff0.gif

I expect that large rural areas will be left without utilities and any other higher level of government support or supervision. There will be a very intense push to get everyone into large urban centers, which will quickly become Warsaw ghettos all over again. Resources will be limited and reprisals again those with “unacceptable views” will be brutal and immediate. Pick your poison. Most western citizens will sell out their closest friends to buy a few more days of ease with their government pimp presiding.
I can't wait. We spend the whole month of September chasing elk with a stickbow and living like a homeless person for fun.

When the shit finally hits the fan, my rural area which is much like every other is a dangerous place for the uninvited.

Don’t forget, we outnumber them something like 300-1. As Biden said, they would have to use attack helicopters and nukes on the American people if they possibly hoped to win. Not saying they wouldn’t either. These people are bat shit crazy and they hate you with every fiber of their being.
Luckily the targets are big with brightly colored hair....and only require 2 mils lead at full waddle @ 1200

Agenda 2030