• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Any body have war rifles chamber a barrel

Jmkjr87

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2019
    I got a cert for a free barrel chambering that drew Walter's put on a prize table. It will be chambered by war rifles, my question is anybody get a barrel done by them? Is Drew the gunsmith or does he have guys working for them? He's a solid dude so I don't see any issues using it just wanted some more info

I got a cert for a free barrel chambering that drew Walter's put on a prize table. It will be chambered by war rifles, my question is anybody get a barrel done by them? Is Drew the gunsmith or does he have guys working for them? He's a solid dude so I don't see any issues using it just wanted some more info
    Drew does the chambering. He has guys that help out in the shop but drew cuts the barrels.

I have had barrels from all manufactures and most of the top well known smiths. The hawk hill 6gt that Drew cut is the most accurate barrel I have had to date...and I go through 2-3 of them per year. I would not hesitate one bit to use him. He may even have a few hawk hills still in stock and he is also one of the few guys with Geissele cut rifle blanks as well. He is a great dude and a very good rifle builder.

Drew does the chambering. He has guys that help out in the shop but drew cuts the barrels.

I have had barrels from all manufactures and most of the top well known smiths. The hawk hill 6gt that Drew cut is the most accurate barrel I have had to date...and I go through 2-3 of them per year. I would not hesitate one bit to use him. He may even have a few hawk hills still in stock and he is also one of the few guys with Geissele cut rifle blanks as well. He is a great dude and a very good rifle builder.
    Thanks for the info