Any experience with Elite Iron Asset 375 caliber suppressor?

Not with the .375 but I have a .30 STFU. Does everything advertised really well. I know that's not what you were asking for, I just came to vouch for the owner and the products. Many a .mil test gun (I.E. the OG LVAW/MCX from Sig, back when it was codenamed "Black Mamba") used an Elite Iron can, and their bipods are excellent. Easy thing to do is just call Dale and let him advise you, he's a great guy. I'm sure if he makes it then it's a good product.

I thought TBAC had the Magnus RR in 375 planned, not sure if they're actually making them or not though? Might be worth a call.

I know Dale and I talked to him

The I should’ve specified this is for a 375 Cheytac, and the thunder beast Magnus will not accommodate that cartridge. They are marketing it for like 375H and H magnum.

I have asked repeatedly for a 338 ultra scaled up to 375 but given how busy and backlogged they are, I don’t expect it for sometime. If ever. Zack says use our 50 Cal can but that thing is ridiculous in its size and cost so that is a no-go

Reactions: M4guru

The I should’ve specified this is for a 375 Cheytac, and the thunder beast Magnus will not accommodate that cartridge. They are marketing it for like 375H and H magnum.

I have asked repeatedly for a 338 ultra scaled up to 375 but given how busy and backlogged they are, I don’t expect it for sometime. If ever. Zack says use our 50 Cal can but that thing is ridiculous in its size and cost so that is a no-go
if this is for your Desert Tech, find out what the brake outside threads are? I thought I read somewhere you were getting a Rex 50bmg can

if this is for your Desert Tech, find out what the brake outside threads are? I thought I read somewhere you were getting a Rex 50bmg can
Also, what is the point about the outside threads of the break?

My understanding is that the asset suppressor is a dedicated direct thread, which is another complication

Also, what is the point about the outside threads of the break?

My understanding is that the asset suppressor is a dedicated direct thread, which is another complication
the point is my 50bmg can I can change the end cap to mount on different thread pitches. I do not want to take the factory break off. If I could get the thread pitch then I could get it made. But like everything in life things are much harder then they should be. NO ONE will answer that question. I email desert tech and called no response. Elite iron makes a can for that muzzle brake. they won't respond either. So I have to mail the barrel with the break to the person who will make the part. I have read a lot of your posts and feel like I learned a lot from you. I just thought if you find out that info about the thread pitch on you quest for a 375 can you could share the info

the point is my 50bmg can I can change the end cap to mount on different thread pitches. I do not want to take the factory break off. If I could get the thread pitch then I could get it made. But like everything in life things are much harder then they should be. NO ONE will answer that question. I email desert tech and called no response. Elite iron makes a can for that muzzle brake. they won't respond either. So I have to mail the barrel with the break to the person who will make the part. I have read a lot of your posts and feel like I learned a lot from you. I just thought if you find out that info about the thread pitch on you quest for a 375 can you could share the info

Right after I talked to Dale at EI last week about the Asset and recoil/suppression (he said both are great), another guy I know called and said he or somebody knows talked to Dale about it, but didn't get beyond that.

If you put in a web inquiry, Kathy Poling will respond in a few days or Dale will call you. They're great people.

the shooting world needed a TBAC cheytac suppressor much more than the 50 bmg. With how popular the cheytacs are now it would have been a homerun....the elite iron 375 (non asset version) is a well known performer though

I am interested too in the asset version but there is not much info on it apart from a few clips from shot show

Reactions: secondofangle2
^ totally agree with this

My elite iron can does a superb job at suppression and it is pretty much indestructible, but you don’t really need 4 pounds of steel to suppress a 375 and my gun is over 30 pounds without it so I don’t really need the weight either.

I just need an anchor break on a fully welded titanium can

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigma
^ totally agree with this

My elite iron can does a superb job at suppression and it is pretty much indestructible, but you don’t really need 4 pounds of steel to suppress a 375 and my gun is over 30 pounds without it so I don’t really need the weight either.

I just need an anchor break on a fully welded titanium can
i'm surprised you haven't picked up the asset yet, what holding you back?