• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Any feedback for Mistery Ranch Skiritai pack ?

Re: Any feedback for Mistery Ranch Skiritai pack ?

Would be interested in this one as well.
I have the shooters pack which I highly recommend.

However, I would like to get a "3 day" pack option as well and the skiritai fits the same frame so I am really tempted to get it as well.

There aren't many reviews out from what I have browsed the net. ITSTactical has one:
Skiritai review

Seems to me like if you blew one zipper, you pretty much render the pack useless since all the zippers meet in the middle.

I'd pass on that pack and let someone else drink the Mystery Ranch coolaid with that one. Shame too, because it's a good looking pack, I'd probably get one if the zippers didn't scream out DESTINED TO FAIL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....if the zippers didn't scream out DESTINED TO FAIL </div></div>

Come on , if you consider any zipper "DESTINED TO FAIL" you won't buy any jacket , trouser , vest and so on ... is not it ?

There are some very high end zippers that you can trust , like the Japanese YKK or the Swiss RiRi , I do not know which one the Mistery Ranch guys use for their packs but , considering their overall good quality fame , I think I can trust them .

PP out

PP my concern is really where all the zippers meet up at on the top. I'm sure they are quality zippers (should be for the price anyways), but the way they all meet is a little odd. I may just have to tinker with one and see what I really think. If the main zipper ran the entire length of the pack...Id get one.
MysteryRanchMain.jpg

If you look at the video on MR website (found under the "IN ACTION" tab) you will see that the zippers don't actually meet.
It seems that the main zipper goes further up the pack and the top lid with the 2 zippers actually covers quite a bit of the third zippers rails.
Damn that is hard to explain...go see the vid!
grin.gif

DoorKicker , Vcutter ,

u are right about that , infact in the ITST review they wrote the pack needs a good cover to be safe from soaking , I'll think to a better designed one , thanks .

PP out