Sidearms & Scatterguns any one know this manufacturer mark?

Tikkad

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Abilene texas
I recently inherited a texas rangers bowie knife it appears to be quite nice its mostly acid etched it has portraits of bigot wallace captain john r Hughes and Colt Walker. The stumper is i don't know the manufacturer

The only stamping i can find is a number 066 and then the manufacturers stamp appears to be the top half of a sun like you would see in a cartoon coming over the horizon with i think the letters AV in it and underneath the numbers 77

Is anyone familiar with this Marking

I would take a picture but the mark is so small i can BARELY read it with a magnifine glass and a flashlight

Re: any one know this manufacturer mark?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> its mostly acid etched it has portraits of<span style="color: #FF0000"> bigot wallace</span> captain john r Hughes and Colt Walker.</div></div>

Did you mean "Bigfoot Wallace?"

Re: any one know this manufacturer mark?

ya sorry about that typo. i figured it out its Aurum Etchings he made the knife for Ronald Reagan that is now in his museum also another is in the Alamo and John Wayne purchased one. I found a guy who knew a good deal about the knife, and now have decided i will try to sell it to start raising money for another cj7 thanks