• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sidearms & Scatterguns Any revolver shooters? Show em

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Alan Harton 5-shot 45LC

John Linebaugh 475 with bighorn sheep grips

Linebaugh built 500L and Texas Longhorn Arms 44

Another Linebaugh built 500

Dustin Linebaugh built 475

David Clements built 5-shot 45

Another Linebaugh built 500

Not enough old Colts in here!!

1973 Colt Trooper Mk III nickel plated 4" .357 Magnum

Trooper4_zps8d301b2f.jpg

My grandfather's old off duty pistol... a Colt Cobra .38 snubby

SAM_1931_zpsaf5c20e5.jpg

SAM_1956_zps98be0d24.jpg

Another of my Grandfather's. I actually have four of these but this one is in the best shape and fully functional. I just need to find some safe .32S&W ammo to run through it! It's a S&W Third Model that left the factory in 1882. I actually have the inquiry letter my Grandfather sent out for back in 1969 to get more information on it from Smith and Wesson. He originally bought the pistol in the 1950s.

SAM_1851_zps05bcc6a7.jpg

SAM_1854_zps8ae9ec6f.jpg

Man, what an incredible thread. Between that pristine S&W Registered Magnum on the first page, all the beautiful Linebaughs, and all the beautiful wheel guns in between, I'm just loving the chance to see this pistols.

My pistols are all heirlooms as I've yet to pick up any revolvers in recent years. This is my dad's 357 SA that I learned to shoot on. Nothing fancy or special, but lots of good memories.

255sxw8.jpg

This was my paternal grandfather's S&W 38 SPL. Interesting piece as it's barreled had definitely been replaced, for whatever reason. A Frankengun before there were Frankenguns!

2ytpp9w.jpg

And here's my wheelgun pride and joy: my great-grandfather's S&W 38-44HD, pristine with the original holster he used on the beat in Peoria, IL.

5miqtj.jpg

I'm trying to figure out which wheelgun I'll invest in. I want an S&W Performance Center gun that makes sense for IDPA. Still haven't found what I'm looking for...