Any suggestions on a compensator for a Savage 110 tactical?

Recoil reduction is part of the equation. Reducing overall recoil also reduces muzzle rise.
The other part of the consideration is how much muzzle blast is directed onto the shooter's head/face/eyes/etc.

Most of our heads are soft tissue, especially the parts we use to aim a rifle (eyes). Concussion is really bad for our anatomy and repeated concussion from muzzle blast (while tolerable) has substantial long term effects as well as the immediate effect of hindering our ability to shoot.

The PVA series of brakes is designed around the concept that a brake is not just recoil reduction, it is overall "shootability". Our recoil reduction is second to none on the list above. However we are the only one that is designed with a specific layout to cancel blast to the shooter's face and avoid putting muzzle concussion on the head/neck/shoulders of a shooter. I sent several off to some folks on USA Shooting and all of them started out by saying how muzzle brakes are awful, theyv'e never seen a brake that is truly shootable, just deal with the recoil, etc. All of them loved the Jetblast and ordered follow on brakes for other rifles.

https://patriotvalleyarms.com/jet-blast-muzzle-brake/

Here's the spring sale code for 10% off all of our in-stock muzzle brakes.
"SHBrake10P"

Recoil reduction is part of the equation. Reducing overall recoil also reduces muzzle rise.
The other part of the consideration is how much muzzle blast is directed onto the shooter's head/face/eyes/etc.

Most of our heads are soft tissue, especially the parts we use to aim a rifle (eyes). Concussion is really bad for our anatomy and repeated concussion from muzzle blast (while tolerable) has substantial long term effects as well as the immediate effect of hindering our ability to shoot.

The PVA series of brakes is designed around the concept that a brake is not just recoil reduction, it is overall "shootability". Our recoil reduction is second to none on the list above. However we are the only one that is designed with a specific layout to cancel blast to the shooter's face and avoid putting muzzle concussion on the head/neck/shoulders of a shooter. I sent several off to some folks on USA Shooting and all of them started out by saying how muzzle brakes are awful, theyv'e never seen a brake that is truly shootable, just deal with the recoil, etc. All of them loved the Jetblast and ordered follow on brakes for other rifles.

https://patriotvalleyarms.com/jet-blast-muzzle-brake/

Here's the spring sale code for 10% off all of our in-stock muzzle brakes.
"SHBrake10P"
If only there were 30cal 5/8 nitride shockwaves in stock

I thought the Area 419 Hellfire was oversize and gaudy, but my gunsmith talked me into one.
He was right, and I couldn’t be happier. Greatly reduced recoil and muzzle rise on my 7mm rem mag.
It’s also nice that it’s self timing and can be removed without tools so I can easily swap on a suppressor.

I would get the Tikka based on reputation alone. The odds are you will do better than 1moa and more important the Tikka is a better rifle. It is a better action with reduced bolt lift. The stocks I have seen look pretty good for synthetic while not kevlar or carbon fiber- -pretty darn good. Basically a Sako barrel.
The only potential plus I see for savage is aftermarket support. Out of the box, I am not impressed. You mention Ruger, I would be just as happy with a ruger.
I also like the TC venture, but; I am not familiar enough to know what model might correspond to these two. In any case, Tikka is a safe bet - accuracy and quality.
The 20" barrel would be very handy in heavy cover. Now, that aspect of the choice is not apples to apples. All the accuracy and quality does not count for much if the gun does not handle right (or best) for the task at hand. My buddy got a ruger youth american in 243 and upgraded to an adult stock. Very handy.
Also you point out the weight. If you go alloy rings and select a compact 32 or 33mm scope those ounces matter. if you need big 40mm or larger glass, then forget weight. And forget the barrel length. On other hand if you are weight watching the total package then 0.4 pounds is real weight.
You also mention 1000 yard shot. On game? That is crazy talk. You need to be realistic.
Bottom line, all considered, I dont know.
uhhhh you okay bro?

Hey buddy. I put a .30 cal Heart Breaker muzzle break by Timber Creek Outdoors on my 6.5 Creedmoor and it was like gold! It dramatically reduced recoil/muzzle rise. Now it seams to be a good bit louder to the shooter, but with good ear protection its the cats meow. I bought mine at a local gun shop, M&M guns and ammo, but they have a pretty good website. I got it for under $60 bucks. Hope that helps buddy. Cheers

I’ve got $30 Midwest Industries 7.62 brakes on both my .308’s,Savage 110 Tactical, and MnP 10. Much more effective than I could have hoped for considering the price. Actually feels like it works better on the bolt gun than on the semi. A08C94B5-7332-4838-91E7-20AE289B7B1C.png
This one, seen here.