• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

ANYONE have 10 round steel mags for DPMS platform AR?? .308

DPMS, ASC (formerly C-Products), MidwestPX (cut-down 20LR PMAGs), and soon Magpul themselves have 10-round DPMS-pattern .308 mags. ProMag does as well, but they are the usual ProMag SHITE quality/reliability.

There is also a great thread here on the Hide (run a search) re: cutting down and pinning of Magpul 20LR mags to reduced capacity (5, 10, 15 or anywhere in between). It isn't rocket science to do it with the proper tools and if you don't mind hacking up a mag or two (or more) in the process.

I got all excited when I received my Sportsman's Guide catalog this weekend and it had the 4-round and 10 rounders listed at a decent price. Until I tried to go online and order them...they are listed as out of stock "Do you want us to notify you?".

Good thing I wasn't desperate or anything.

Just found some. A place in Arizona called Wildlife Callers has some for 29.99. There website is screwed up so you have to call them at 877-734-1010. I do not work for them, I just found them and passing the info on to you all.

Just found some. A place in Arizona called Wildlife Callers has some for 29.99. There website is screwed up so you have to call them at 877-734-1010. I do not work for them, I just found them and passing the info on to you all.
I ordered two steel 10 round mags from this place and they shipped out the same day. Very nice woman on the phone who was happy to provide details when I asked and had no problem answering my questions.