Anyone have a phone number for Jones Tactical?

Phylodog

Hidin since '06
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2006
Arcadia, IN
Wondering if anyone has a phone number for Jones Tactical? I ordered a belt from them two months ago, paid for it at the time of the order and haven't received it. I've sent two emails in the past week which haven't been replied to. I'd like to speak with someone to confirm that they at least have my order in line.

I don't mind waiting but it bit me in the ass recently so I'm a little paranoid. I ordered a set of sights from Trijicon which were supposed to take four weeks for delivery. I waited six before calling only to be told they had no record of my order.

Re: Anyone have a phone number for Jones Tactical?

Now your scaring me alittle. I was going to order a belt from them this weekend and dont know if I should now. I know they said on there website 7 weeks but if they dont even return emails I dont know if I want to deal with them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedMan*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cory,
I think I have his # out in my shop.
Want me to go did it up ?

Stu </div></div>

Don't make a special trip brother but if you think about it next time you're out there I'd appreciate it.

As of course this wasn't mentioned, Phlydog emailed me this morning and he got a reply in less than 30 min. I am a one man show and it's hard to get everyone answered all the time. Phyldog's order is in line and all is good. There are plenty of folks that will vouch for me one this site as well as many of the other shooting sites. I have never NOT delivered an order, and don't plan on starting.

JT

Na, shit happens.
I got a phone call from a guy that said he placed an order last year...................
I never got it, no follow up till the call.
This has happened to me before with my Emails.
All ya can do is apologize and move foreward.

Stu

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess I'm the bad guy </div></div>

Why would you say that? We're all good. The problem with the internet is that you have to update those things you put out there, because they never go away. A guy that posted in this thread is now having second thoughts, and all that was needed was a quick email to take care of things before posting.

JT

I have also sent him various emails lately but have not received a reply. That being said, and being in IT, email is not a certain delivery medium any more. I will try to PM him

Mr Jones is a stand up guy, I had a mix up with the shipping address I gave him being incorrect, and he got things fixed right away for me. I should have my belt and other gadgets waiting for me when I get off work tomorrow! On the other hand, the wait time was quite a bit longer than expected, but give him a break, he does great quality work and like he said, he is only one man.

I ordered 6 shotshell holders from Richard Jones in January. They were made longer than what was shown on his website. I returned them and he told me he was going to make them shorter just like on his pics. Till this day i have not received them and he has not replied to my voicemails or emails.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2340</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered 6 shotshell holders from Richard Jones in January. They were made longer than what was shown on his website. I returned them and he told me he was going to make them shorter just like on his pics. Till this day i have not received them and he has not replied to my voicemails or emails.
</div></div>

Why is it no one wants to update their comments when everything gets worked out. All they want to focus on is the negative. I have a long list of emails back and forth between us, and this customer did get his money refunded.

Jeeze...

I can vouch for JT being a one man show and doing crazy volume its easy to get backed up, his stuff is the best there is and I've always been taken care of and so have the people I send his way. I know he was down for a while due to a bad illness but with the quality work he puts out and the happy comments I get from people I send his way He's GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ss10ring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can vouch for JT being a one man show and doing crazy volume its easy to get backed up, his stuff is the best there is and I've always been taken care of and so have the people I send his way. I know he was down for a while due to a bad illness but with the quality work he puts out and the happy comments I get from people I send his way He's GTG. </div></div>

Thanks Brother!

I got a hold of Richard and he took care of the situation. Everything worked out. Thanks Richard.

I ordered a Fat Zombie around January. It showed up when promised, about a month later. Very well made gear. I've used it regulary--hard use, and found it to be the bomb. Highly recommended.

I am wondering if anyone has the Number for Jones Tactical, i tried sending him a pm, but havent heard back so i figured i would reach out here. I ordered my belt in April and the guy seems to be inreachable.

Well I didn't send you an email, and thus I didn't get a response . . .
laugh.gif
. . . I call that damn attentive if you ask me!

Just teasin ya, keep making the bitchin kit

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having trouble getting in touch with Jones Tactical. I ordered and payed for an 2" FatZombie Duty Belt, but have not received it, nor have I received a reply to numerous emails and FB messages to Jones Tactical. Anyone knows what the story is with them?

Chances are you won't get in touch with them. Only when JT is mentioned negatively on forums like these will you possibly be responded too. The gear is not worth waiting for, when you could get quality equipment elsewhere. Ares Gear Ranger belts ordered from Larue Tactical, for instance. Got mine next day in the mail with Dillo dust a hat and other goodies. And when I call them, guess what? They answer, it's unbelievable. Got some 12GA shot shell holders from JT a while back, lost 4 of 6 shells in a 15yd sprint during a run and gun. Useful, or useless. After waiting for 2 months for my belt and not receiving it, I was able to finally get someone on the phone and cancelled my order. At least I got my money back. I'd have better luck assembling a belt myself. You could say it's just my opinion, but really these are facts. Rant off...