• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Anyone in the Chattanooga, TN area have an AIAX that I can take a look at?

nso123

High Speed Steel Stinger
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2010
Tennessee
I am wanting to take a look at, and handle an AIAX in the Chattanooga,TN area if someone has one that would not mind someone fingering it. I don't want to shoot it, just look at some stuff on it.

I shoot at chattanooga rifle club quite a bit and don't know of anyone with an AX. Have seen a few AICS chasis. I used to have a black-ops precision in a AICS. May be worth a call to Outpost Armory( ronnie & chris barrett's retail store ) just this side of murfreesboro. Also Hero Gear used to keep some AI's. Both are less than 2 hr drives from here.

I was just at the Outpost Armory in Christiana a couple weeks ago when on my way to go see Ryan Johnson at RMJ and they seemed to have a bit of everything but can't remember if they had an AX on a rack. If it's not to far for you maybe give them a ring?

Off subject but they do have a good looking GAP HRT for a very reasonable price....... :)