• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Anyone seen Wolf Match Target ?

paraman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2003
Boise , Idaho
Looking for some Wolf Match Target .22lr ammo . My usual go to guys are out so I am looking to mailorder some .

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Found Some , Thanks . </span> </span>

Re: Anyone seen Wolf Match Target ?

Yeah I called a buddy and we split up a case . I couldn't remember what the SK equivalent to the Wolf was but when you read the product description it actually says that its the same stuff .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking for some Wolf Match Target .22lr ammo . My usual go to guys are out so I am looking to mailorder some . </div></div>

I'll check with my local guy and see if he has any.If he does i'll shoot you a pm bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I called a buddy and we split up a case . I couldn't remember what the SK equivalent to the Wolf was but when you read the product description it actually says that its the same stuff . </div></div>

I shoot Wold Match Target and SK Plus. They shoot the EXACT same in my FinnFire, CM-2's, Ural, and CZ Varmint.
Keith

SK works better for me then Wolf. I don't know if you have tried SK but your rifle might like it. My statement holds true for my 3 anyways, 10/22 w/TS barrel, 10/22 w/kidd barrel, and my Annie.

I think SK JAGD actually makes all the Wolf .22 ammunition at their plant in Schonebeck Germany. SK Standard Plus is exactly the same as Wolf Match Target. SK Rifle Match is exactly the same as Wolf Match Extra. Same lubrication. Same markings. Same specifications. I think they only differ in the packaging. If you're seeing differences in how the two brands shoot, it's likely a lot issue. Try a different lot.

Champion Shooters Supply in Ohio has some Wolf Match Target in stock. Ordered a case Sat. and got it today. $415 + shipping for 5000 rds. I have tried sk standard plus. Wolf MT shot about 10% smaller groups out of my rifle but out of my friend's rifle the sk standard plus shot about 15% better than the Wolf MT. As everyone says, they are supposed to be exactly the same but different lots will make a difference.

david

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SteveG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think SK JAGD actually makes all the Wolf .22 ammunition at their plant in Schonebeck Germany. SK Standard Plus is exactly the same as Wolf Match Target. SK Rifle Match is exactly the same as Wolf Match Extra. Same lubrication. Same markings. Same specifications. I think they only differ in the packaging. If you're seeing differences in how the two brands shoot, it's likely a lot issue. Try a different lot. </div></div>

They are actually both made by Lapua . The 5000 round case lots actually came in a box marked Lapua on the outside .