Anyone use the new fix-it-sticks all-in-one adjustable torque ?

Yeah the constant need to talk down a competitor really doesn't shine a good light. You both make good products. Let the market decide. It's enough already. We get it. You don't like them.

So, just saying that one and the same tool has 2 different names and one of these two names traditionally belonged to the product made by the other company is now called "bashing"?

Let me say again - FixItSticks in NOT Borka Tools competitor. Jimmy just needs to contact his dealer, so that this dealer changes the name of the tool to All-In-One, which, as you all know, is the tool name chosen by FixItSticks.

I'm actually doing Jimmy a favor. If people search for "Multi Torque Driver", most of the results will point to Borka Tools Multi Torque Driver. I do not think Jimmy is interested in having such search results.

So, just saying that one and the same tool has 2 different names and one of these two names traditionally belonged to the product made by the other company is now called "bashing"?

Let me say again - FixItSticks in NOT Borka Tools competitor. Jimmy just needs to contact his dealer, so that this dealer changes the name of the tool to All-In-One, which, as you all know, is the tool name chosen by FixItSticks.

I'm actually doing Jimmy a favor. If people search for "Multi Torque Driver", most of the results will point to Borka Tools Multi Torque Driver. I do not think Jimmy is interested in having such search results.

Read ALL your posts in this thread. Don't try and play the victim. Makes it even worse.

And no matter how many times you say it they are your competitor. Both of you sell torque devices.

And I just did a google search for "Multi Torque Driver" and first result was Fix It Sticks. So you know because I know you are concerned about Jimmy.

IMG_3156.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: b6graham
Yup yours came up too but if someone is looking and searching for Fix It Sticks version then they will find it no problem and no confusion.

Had mine for a month or so. Like it so far. Time will tell about the wear and tear in field use. I really like the fact that it all fits nicely in its case and all in the palm of your had. Lightweight and a big improvement over my fat wrench!

Just got reply from Jimmy W. from Fix it Sticks, whom I've contacted by e-mail. Unlike some of you, he understood this issue, and he promised to contact the dealers and have them correct the name of tool he is selling, specifically where such name is misrepresented. For now, this applies to 2 dealers, Botach and Midway USA. He obviously got a right idea and I welcome his response.

Boris
Borka Tools

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rob01