• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AR10 Barrels.......... anyone?

eddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
NoVa
Yeah, so I may have picked a bad time to start building an AR10 with the hopes of ever getting around to using it. So I've got the Armalite upper and lower on the way, and I know the next hardest part is the barrel. Anyone know of anywhere of AR10 barrels in stock or should I put in an order with Krieger, Obermeyer, or Rock? I really wanted the Noveske 18" 7.62mm barrel, but those hopes and dreams were shot down in a ball of fire. Someone save me

Re: AR10 Barrels.......... anyone?

If you really liked the Noveske, just order a Pac-Nor barrel and have someone else finish it. John Noveske used to work at Pac-Nor and his stainless barrels are started at Pac-Nor and finished at his shop. You can at least get a similar barrel, even though it won't be the same.

mark,

thanks, but the leads above may pan out for me, but i will let you know if it all falls through.

thanks,
eddy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mark,

thanks, but the leads above may pan out for me, but i will let you know if it all falls through.

thanks,
eddy </div></div>

If they pan out consider yourself LUCKY. I got my 21" before everything went to backorder hell and still had to wait over 2 months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark S</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If the above leads didn't pan out advise. I may be able to help on a NIW 18" N6 Noveske 308 threaded 5/8-24. </div></div> I am interested in that barrel. is it for sale?