• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Are R guns Uppers good?

Re: Are R guns Uppers good?

Rguns, I have not done business with. Back in the day they would advertise Colt 30 round mags for under market value, I would contact them and they would always tell me the same thing, they were out of stock. I would ask when they expext more, they never knew. Kinda shaddy, if you sak me. They have been around for a long time, though.

Never dealt with them myself but they seem to be one of the very few places that have AR stuff in stock...

They used to have really low priced lowers. My buddy bought a few for $50 a couple years ago. The lowers all worked just fine.

CS is supposed to be crap. Long threads around the net on that. If they can get you product these days, it will probably be fine.

Purchased a fair amount of stuff from them over the years all were accurate and as good as colt or dpms which are the only other parts I've used. Customer service needs some work though.