Arkansas

Arkansas is a beautiful state. Welcome from the beautiful Lowcountry of South Carolina.
20220728_201321~2.jpg

Reactions: TallPines
Born and raised in southeast AR, but I’m assigned central Arkansas for now. Like to shoot at the Benton gun club now and then. If you’re close we should set up a few runs for time. Loser buys a 6 pack. 😄
I lived not far from the airbase in Cabot for 5 or 6 years but am in Colorado now.
A few years ago i might have taken you up on that but dont drink anymore so i have try harder at running mouth nowadays 🤣🤣

I lived not far from the airbase in Cabot for 5 or 6 years but am in Colorado now.
A few years ago i might have taken you up on that but dont drink anymore so i have try harder at running mouth nowadays 🤣🤣
Hahaha. Gotcha. And awesome on kickin the habit, not worth the calories anyway.

Cabot is still pretty nice for the most part. Gotten a bit rougher with Pulaski county folks beginning to move in, but that could be said for any town within driving distance of Little Rock/North Little Rock.

Reactions: XLR308
Hahaha. Gotcha. And awesome on kickin the habit, not worth the calories anyway.

Cabot is still pretty nice for the most part. Gotten a bit rougher with Pulaski county folks beginning to move in, but that could be said for any town within driving distance of Little Rock/North Little Rock.
Yeah its to damn close to Sherhood.
Still have some family in Cabot but havent been there for awhile.

I hereby invite you to come to Big Piney Sportsmen's Club in Houston, Missouri. KalashniCon AK shoot coming up next month...

Nice facility. $100/yr membership. Up to 800 yd range. Pistol/shotgun/sporting clays/matches/PRS/etc.

Y'all come see us...

Welcome from CO.

I haven’t been to AR in a long time, since I was a young kid visiting my grandparents’ family in the NE part, but I remember it being awesome.

I hereby invite you to come to Big Piney Sportsmen's Club in Houston, Missouri. KalashniCon AK shoot coming up next month...

Nice facility. $100/yr membership. Up to 800 yd range. Pistol/shotgun/sporting clays/matches/PRS/etc.

Y'all come see us...
I’m moving late next year up to Harrison AR. I’ll come up sometime and dump some mags. Love ak’s got several of them.