• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AT-XC bolts are not compatible with AT/AW bolts

Adam B

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2005
    grand rapids, michigan
    www.adamboynton.com
    I just picked up an AT-XC and was going to have Bugholes do a 223 conversion. I was able to find a complete bolt, but when I went to put it into the gun, it was a no-go. After comparing the two bolts, it is clear that the changes they made for the AT-XC are significant. Unless I am missing something, I will have to wait for the AT-XC bolts to become available.

When asked about the possibility of retrofitting, AI informed of the new model coming in the fall of 2026 (specifically for civilian sales): The AT-FU.

It allows the end user to retrofit the old sticker to his/her gun safe. You still have to pay $126 for the sticker though.

Expect a price hike on the rifle.

I just picked up an AT-XC and was going to have Bugholes do a 223 conversion. I was able to find a complete bolt, but when I went to put it into the gun, it was a no-go. After comparing the two bolts, it is clear that the changes they made for the AT-XC are significant. Unless I am missing something, I will have to wait for the AT-XC bolts to become available.

No shit they said that back at the release

Chances are bugholes won't do an ATXC 223 bolt, Greg mentioned a while back once the last couple of AX/AT 223 bolts are gone he's probably going to stop offering them because too much fiddling is needed to make them run. If he's going to hang up the AT/AX 223 bolts I doubt he'll go through the effort to design a 223 bolt for the ATXC.

AI should have theirs out by the end of the year... They never said what year though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
    Reactions: diggler1833