• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Augusta, GA

jp507

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2017
Love the outdoors, love to hunt (hardup for predators and night hunting, thermal has changed my life! Heh), heavy weights, loud cars and live for a challenge, and I’m here because I love long range attempts with any caliber rifle, high quality gear and after years of it being a passion am just after more knowledge.
35, married a year now, no kids yet - have been of the age the last few years to realize I wish I had pursued some things differently back when...
Enjoy linking up with other shooters to learn and put any bit of gear in hand I’ve got to foster the love we’ve all got in common.

Looking to purchase full membership status to speed up the process. And after reading of all the benefits, pumped about the Prime ammo discounts included.
Could someone point me to where the specifics of the SH/Prime discount specs are covered. I felt like the mention I saw made of it insinuated likely it wasn’t a discount for all of their offerings... I’ll check after this first post to see if I have more options open up but was hesitant to choose from the two upgrade options I saw available to me ($15 per month & the $25 full membership) since elsewhere it’s stated $12 monthly and $99 full/year memberships were available. Did use the search and checked some other areas for more info, wasn’t able to find answers for Prime either.
The searches I did didn’t yield it, but I had to have stopped short somewhere scanning the rules/Regs etc. I’m guessing.