AZ LRPRS monthly match

Scottmilk9

Custom AR builder
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2004
Arizona
www.sdrifles.com
We'll be holding our monthly match this saturday Jan. 15th at 12 NOON. Please be advised of the time change.

Max yardage is 400yds, you will need 50 rounds. Zero your gun before we start shooting.

There is a practice session on thursday morning at 7:30 at Phoenix Rod and Gun club.

If your signed up or on the waiting list for TPRC 2011, please do not get yourself disqualified and come to this monthly match.

This is a perfect first time shooters course of fire, "only out to 400yds" Kneepads and Elbow pads are highly recommended since we will be shooting in the wash behind our practical pistol bays.

email me for more info: scott AT specializeddynamimcs.com

Re: AZ LRPRS monthly match

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattsnuked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ooh, a concealed target. GREAT!!! </div></div>

All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)
Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Identify your target, and what is behind it.</span> Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.

The police academy will be behind me.
Feel free to lob rounds over there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bringing a brandy new desert digital RedTac rear bag to donate to the most deserving new shooter.....</div></div>

.......me me me me me !!

ill be at the range at 730ish. your suppose to be a member or a guest, but if Im there, you can be my guest.

i have to test out my new USO on my 6.5 and trying new powder with my 260.

Randall, we know the gun rules, doesn't mean we wont shoot still.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucsondave</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have 60 rounds of match 308 ammo they wanna sell? </div></div>

Call SW,they are up there. </div></div>
Thanks Dave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bringing a brandy new desert digital RedTac rear bag to donate to the most deserving new shooter.....</div></div>

.......me me me me me !! </div></div>

Scott, if you show up its yours (I would like to check out the $60K Glock)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim3gun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you dont have to be a member. The practice is on the 500 yard bay </div></div>

So non-members can roam freely once they follow a car through the gate (in case a member that knows the guest isn't handy when they get there)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So non-members can roam freely once they follow a car through the gate (in case a member that knows the guest isn't handy when they get there)?</div></div>

Just post your gate code here ---->

It's 123 isn't it?

Next year I'm not shooting the TPRC.I do this stuff for the fun of it and I miss coming down to shoot the monthly matches.It's too darn cold up here to be out in the wind and cold all the time .That's what Phoenix is for...shooting in the winter
wink.gif

We had a real good match today, just a few minor tweaks and we'll be ready for the TPRC next month.

I don't have the totals, but here are the top 6 or so
Tim
Matt
Scott
Steve(tie)
Lowe(tie)
Regina

Fun day with friends. Happy Birthday Matty!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shenanigans!! </div></div>

No shit, no way you could be in the top 5.

just kidding, nice shooting today!

Final results for todays match are listed here:

http://www.lrprs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=455

Personally, I'm kinda bummed because it turns out I came in 6th instead of 5th. Oh well... Congratulation to Lowe Left Actual for finally beating me!
grin.gif
I'm really glad we had a bunch of new shooters today too... Gave the stage CRO a chance to try out his witty banter.

Hey, you married me... you know I choose odd phrases because I'm uber-smart in my own mind. I have to make up for being the club's left-hand retard. Should've told me not to post it if you thought it was so "gay". goof.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rosie Palma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shenanigans!! </div></div>

No shit, no way you could be in the top 5.

just kidding, nice shooting today!</div></div>

I think I was top .308 shooter too. Happy Birthday Matt.

Fun match Tim.

Yeah! I beat a girl!! (thanks for yanking a few shots yesterday lefty)