• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

AZ man punches a pedophile

No, I doubt the Constitution entered into any of those folks minds when they found out what happened to that little girl.

The Texas Rangers didn't think about the Constitution either when they ran to ground a bunch of Comanches that raped, scalped and then killed a white mother in front of her family.

Fuck savages.

Claiming you have a "good cause" doesn't give you the moral high ground to be monsters.
This country had a long and dark history of mob justice and the "good folks" enjoying being bloodthirsty monsters when dark skinned folks were offered up.

If the subject of said video story was guilty, he should have gotten a fair trial, not run by an angry mob and had the proper chance to appeal his conviction and then he should have been executed quickly, professionally and as painlessly as possible and not for public sport.

If said parents, relatives or friends happened to catch up with him before the law got to him and decided to shoot him dead there and then, well so be it.

But what happened was simply a gore filled lynching by a bunch of white folks showing how horrible they truly were deep down inside.

The same thing when waging war against tribes that committed atrocities, go in deal with the people who were responsible and supported it, allowed it and such, in a prompt manner but don't go around torturing folks and mutilating folks and mutilating bodies and such.

Think of it this way,

What do we think of people who like to torture animals to death instead of humanely putting them down?

Claiming you have a "good cause" doesn't give you the moral high ground to be monsters.
This country had a long and dark history of mob justice and the "good folks" enjoying being bloodthirsty monsters when dark skinned folks were offered up.

If the subject of said video story was guilty, he should have gotten a fair trial, not run by an angry mob and had the proper chance to appeal his conviction and then he should have been executed quickly, professionally and as painlessly as possible and not for public sport.

If said parents, relatives or friends happened to catch up with him before the law got to him and decided to shoot him dead there and then, well so be it.

But what happened was simply a gore filled lynching by a bunch of white folks showing how horrible they truly were deep down inside.

The same thing when waging war against tribes that committed atrocities, go in deal with the people who were responsible and supported it, allowed it and such, in a prompt manner but don't go around torturing folks and mutilating folks and mutilating bodies and such.

Think of it this way,

What do we think of people who like to torture animals to death instead of humanely putting them down?
An animal never raped and murdered a three year old white girl just because she was a white girl.

You're overthinking this.

An animal never raped and murdered a three year old white girl just because she was a white girl.

I think most actually completely under think the actual consequences for themselves, their souls, their own righteousness and the shaping of society when folks get into being torturers.

There was a reason the prohibition on "cruel and unusual punishments" was put in the constitution.

Unfortunately one of the biggest failings in the constitution was that they didn't put in an effective way to punish governments, government agents or individuals who violated the rights of others.

Don't become a monster yourself in the name of fighting monsters.

The real problem is that people want them to do a high stakes job but want to pay them walmart wages.

That is why you get mental cases and losers for cops.
Dude I have a better chance of getting into a gunfight then 95% of suburban cops who sit in their air conditioned car all day and harass teenagers. It might be higher stakes for inner city or swat guys but your standard patrol cop isn't anywhere near real danger

I think most actually completely under think the actual consequences for themselves, their souls, their own righteousness and the shaping of society when folks get into being torturers.

There was a reason the prohibition on "cruel and unusual punishments" was put in the constitution.

Unfortunately one of the biggest failings in the constitution was that they didn't put in an effective way to punish governments, government agents or individuals who violated the rights of others.

I am against public execution; totrure, wood chipping, skinning, blow torching and other creative ideas to deal with undesirables, because that only lowers us down as a society to their level. In doing so, in the end, they win.

But I am for the death penalty, meted out swifly and not after ten years of getting fat, sitting on Death Row.

One of Biden's filthy invaders, this one from El Salvador, just raped a white lady who was out jogging and then beat her to death with a fucking rock. That savage does not deserve the humanity nor civility of our Constitution and justice system, but taken behind a wall, out of public view, and have it's head caved in with a rock, the same rock it used. No lengthly trial, no new suit and haircut to try and make it look like a choirboy. Then the woodchipper and turn that shit into compost.

Last edited:
I guess the whole constitution thing didn't mean anything to those folks.

I'm not a big fan of folks who like torturing folks regardless of the reason.
No, I doubt the Constitution entered into any of those folks minds when they found out what happened to that little girl.

The Texas Rangers didn't think about the Constitution either when they ran to ground a bunch of Comanches that raped, scalped and then killed a white mother in front of her family.

Fuck savages.

Think of it this way,

I am against public execution; totrure, wood chipping, skinning, blow torching and other creative ideas to deal with undesirables, because that only lowers us down as a society to their level. In doing so, in the end, they win.

But I am for the death penalty, meted out swifly and not after ten years of getting fat, sitting on Death Row.

One of Biden's filthy invaders just raped a white lady who was out jogging and then beat her to death with a fucking rock. That savage does not and should deserve the humanity nor civility of our Constitution and justice system, but taken behind a wall out of public view and have it's head caved in with a rock, the same rock it used. No trial, no new suit and haircut to make it look like choirboy. Then the woodchipper and turn that shit into compost.

I was attacked by a teenage ubangi that was three times my size when I was six. I didn't do anything to him. He threw me, head first, into an iron fence post. I have the scar to prove it.

It doesn't take a medical doctor to know how bad a head injury could have been for me. I knew one kid, growing up, that suffered from mental retardation and epilepsy because some evil little turd smashed a brick into his head.

I could have turned out that way or killed just cause I was white.

Ask me how I feel about people doing this to children regardless of race.

I also believe in fair and honest trials. I've been a victim of lies and false accusations. Fortunately the evil turds making the lies up about me failed in their plans to completely ruin me.

Regardless, it could have gone badly for me.

With that said, I think I could be an objective juror on cases like this. The video never said if any sort of a trial was held.

One thing to consider is that Smith was seen, in town, with Myrtle Vance. Then she turned up dead. That's a peace of evidentiary information that cannot be ignored.

He did confess to killing her. Just how that confession was extracted, we don't know.

More than just simply keeping a monster from society, permanently, this execution was a public statement. People wanted to see justice, even if it was brutally applied.

It was also setting an example for any other perverted monsters to think twice before doing the same thing to another child.

Also consider how sparsely populated the US was at that time. According to the US Census Bureau the population of the US was 62,979,766. That's 17.8 people per square mile.

We are not as sparsely populated today but still lacking in law enforcement and relying on a crooked legal system that should punish the real criminals.

Back then, like today, people could not rely on law enforcement to protect them. The mindset, whether anyone agrees with it or not was to prevent violence before it happened.

Sometimes, that meant sending a message with public executions. Another thing to consider (and this sounds crass) is that if a three-year-old child wasn't safe, neither was anyone else, young or old.

There's no doubt that some of the spectators might have thought that, instead of little Myrtle, their child could have been raped and murdered.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not in favor of the death penalty today. With what I have seen of the legal system, the crooked judges, prosecutors and some cops will do anything for a conviction; even if the defendant is executed. So until we can get honest cops, judges and lawyers on the job, let's put a moratorium on the death penalty.

So we have come back full circle to the video that the OP shared with us. There were plenty of witnesses at the party to see that the turd was touching young ladies in an inappropriate manner. IMHO, the gentleman that was beaten by the lying, scumbag cops could have been justified in ripping the turd to shreds but he held back.

The execution of Henry Smith for the rape and murder of Myrtle Vance has some commonalities with the situation at the party. At the party, there were no law enforcement personnel present to prevent any molestation. When law enforcement personnel did show up, they punished the wrong person. Except with Henry Smith, it appears that they got the right man.

So is it any wonder, good people will take the law into their own hands to mete out justice in a swift and brutal manner when the legal system gets it wrong most of the time? When there wasn't much law enforcement back in 1893, sometimes people had to take the law into their own hands.

Think about how many illegal immigrants with criminal records cross our borders over and over again to kill our children. Our government does nothing about them, allowing them to rape and murder with impunity.

Then ask yourselves if you can really blame the executioners of the person that raped and killed Myrtle Vance. Ask yourselves if you can blame a man for ripping a rapist to shreds when his child is attacked. Ask me if I would have to hold back my emotions if I ever see a ubangi attack a little white boy that's three times smaller than the turd.

Bonus video:

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I was attacked by a teenage ubangi that was three times my size when I was six. I didn't do anything to him. He threw me, head first, into an iron fence post. I have the scar to prove it.

It doesn't take a medical doctor to know how bad a head injury could have been for me. I knew one kid, growing up, that suffered from mental retardation and epilepsy because some evil little turd smashed a brick into his head.

I also believe in fair and honest trials. I've been a victim of lies and false accusations. Fortunately the evil turds making the lies up about me failed in their plans to completely ruin me.

Regardless, it could have gone badly for me.

With that said, I think I could be an objective juror on cases like this. The video never said if any sort of a trial was held.

One thing to consider is that Smith was seen, in town, with Myrtle Vance. Then she turned up dead. That's a peace of evidentiary information that cannot be ignored.

He did confess to killing her. Just how that confession was extracted, we don't know.

More than just simply keeping a monster from society, permanently, this execution was a public statement. People wanted to see justice, even if it was brutally applied.

It was also setting an example for any other perverted monsters to think twice before doing the same thing to another child.

Also consider how sparsely populated the US was at that time. According to the US Census Bureau the population of the US was 62,979,766. That's 17.8 people per square mile.

We are not as sparsely populated today but still lacking in law enforcement and relying on a crooked legal system that should punish the real criminals.

Back then, like today, people could not rely on law enforcement to protect them. The mindset, whether anyone agrees with it or not was to prevent violence before it happened.

Sometimes, that meant sending a message with public executions. Another thing to consider (and this sounds crass) is that if a three-year-old child wasn't safe, neither was anyone else, young or old.

There's no doubt that some of the spectators might have thought that, instead of little Myrtle, their child could have been raped and murdered.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am not in favor of the death penalty today. With what I have seen of the legal system, the crooked judges, prosecutors and some cops will do anything for a conviction; even if the defendant is executed. So until we can get honest cops, judges and lawyers on the job, let's put a moratorium on the death penalty.

So we have come back full circle to the video that the OP shared with us. There were plenty of witnesses at the party to see that the turd was touching young ladies in an inappropriate manner. IMHO, the gentleman that was beaten by the lying, scumbag cops could have been justified in ripping the turd to shreds but he held back.

The execution of Henry Smith for the rape and murder of Myrtle Vance has some commonalities with the situation at the party. At the party, there were no law enforcement personnel present to prevent any molestation. When law enforcement personnel did show up, they punished the wrong person. Except with Henry Smith, it appears that they got the right man.

So is it any wonder, good people will take the law into their own hands to mete out justice in a swift and brutal manner when the legal system gets it wrong most of the time? When there wasn't much law enforcement back in 1893, sometimes people had to take the law into their own hands.

Think about how many illegal immigrants with criminal records cross our borders over and over again to kill our children. Our government does nothing about them, allowing them to rape and murder with impunity.

Then ask yourselves if you can really blame the executioners of the person that raped and killed Myrtle Vance. Ask yourselves if you can blame a man for ripping a rapist to shreds when his child is attacked. Ask me if I would have to hold back my emotions if I ever see a ubangi attack a little white boy that's three times smaller than the turd.

Bonus video:

I don't think Henry Smith was wrongly accused in the murder of Myrtle Vance, however they exctracted his confession. He was seen by more than one credible witness taking the little girl through town, giving different stories when asked where he was going with her, none of which were true.

When questioned by his own wife he told her "I don't know nothing about no little white girl." which was a lie.

That crime and punishment did serve its intended purpose as far as a warning and most likely deterred more atrocities or 'outrages' as sexual assaults and murders were referred to back in that period.

Last edited:

One of Biden's filthy invaders, this one from El Salvador, just raped a white lady who was out jogging and then beat her to death with a fucking rock. That savage does not deserve the humanity nor civility of our Constitution and justice system, but taken behind a wall, out of public view, and have it's head caved in with a rock, the same rock it used. No trial, no new suit and haircut to make it look like choirboy. Then the woodchipper and turn that shit into compost.

In my end, I'm against current governments having the death penalty available because it's been too well proven how rotten and corrupt the "justice system" is and those who have falsely accused and knowingly aided and abetted the false convictions of others never get punished or even held accountable. Police that beat false confessions out of mentally handicapped folks or who outright lie and withhold evidence, get to go collect their retirement no matter what.

If we could actually fix the system and hold those who knowingly lie or knowingly assist in convicting people falsely to justice in the proper biblical manner then I wouldn't have a problem with it being resumed.

That being said, I'm not morally opposed to the death penalty for terrible murders, as it's even in the scriptures as a commandment of God for terrible murders.

Nor am I opposed to the victims / victims family, friends etc, tracking down the perpetrator of horrible crimes if they get to them before the law does and putting a swift and sudden end to that persons ability to do evil again. That was also in the Scriptures and has throughout history kind of been always acknowledged as at least a good excuse.

But in any case, I'm for taking care of things in a professional, prompt, manner and at least treating people as humanely as you would an animal that needed to be destroyed.

As much as you'd like to bash someone's head in with a rock one on one for some do it yourself justice, if you already have them under your control, be the bigger person and just shoot them or get your sword and cut their head off nice and professionally with a single stroke, or hang them if you must or similar.

An AZ man punched another man several times for touching his niece and goddaughter.

Then the police show up - mace some young teens and beat hero uncle into a coma and file several false charges against him .

I could understand if they “had to “ arrest him as to the assault complaint. Cause they “have to” do their job when they feel like it . But now actively taking retaliation on behalf of pedos. This makes me think we will never get to the bottom of Epstines client list .

So what was the outcome?

The officers just basically attacked that man. It was not the other way around.

Was there a lawsuit?

Yes, lawsuit.

Wow, they knocked him unconscious?

The city’s outside attorneys argue that officers are protected by absolute immunity for making false statements in their police reports.

. Ask me if I would have to hold back my emotions if I ever see a ubangi attack a little white boy that's three times smaller than the turd.

Bonus video:

I might suggest you'd need to decide in that situation what do you want to do?

Stop the attack (of course), then what?

Give said Ubangi enough violence and pain and terror in an eye for an eye situation to hopefully cause them to not do it again?
Make sure said Ubangi was never around to do such things again?

If it's option 2 then no need to get all extra brutal about it, just do things the same as you would if a dog was attacking the kid.
If it's option 1, kind of hard to say in this day and age if they would learn their lesson and I'd be the uniform hangers would be out to get you and not the Ubangi, so that kind of leaves it as might as well do option 2

There is of course option 3

Stop the attack and get the victim to safety.
Then get around to option 2 at a time and place of your choosing.

A Mesa officer being sued for a chaotic arrest that left a man unconscious at quinceanera has a history of use-of-force complaints and was previously featured on a challenge coin that appeared to celebrate police violence. Officer Rudy Monarrez was one of seven officers specifically named on a challenge coin previously exposed in an ABC15 investigation.

"Mesa police officials don't think their officers did anything wrong."

Really?

So what was the outcome?

The officers just basically attacked that man. It was not the other way around.

Was there a lawsuit?

Yes, lawsuit.

Wow, they knocked him unconscious?

A lawsuit

That if won, would be paid by the victim, their family and their neigbours and others in their own community...

Meanwhile the Uniform Hangers get away Scott free with evil and lies and false paperwork and false arrests and extreme brutality.

The statement from the City:

"The city’s outside attorneys argue that officers are protected by absolute immunity for making false statements in their police reports."

Just shows how utterly corrupt and devoid of all good the "justice" system has become.

Those police knew they did evil, they just don't care because they got to beat someone up, get away with it and get paid for it and who cares.

That they are still perusing charges against the man for hitting the groper to make him stop is extra damming.

The video linked in that post #61 is worth a watch. The news is digging into the officer that did the first push.

If you or I had done that, instant battery charge.

What the officers did is criminal.

But when has that ever mattered to one of the Uniform Hangers or the King's Men?

This is why when the world is remade we need to completely and utterly eliminate all this "qualified immunity" and "sovereign immunity" B.S.

The Uniform Hangers don't care
The Judges don't care and will excuse it
The politicians will talk a good game and then do nothing

They did a bunch of criminal acts including perjury and false arrest and lying to the courts and nope, nobody does a thing about it.

No need to worry good citizens- since January the pedo has been running free and the insane criminals who beat the innocent man into unconscious and then made up false charges have been on the job keeping you safe . It’s fine just a one off …. Except the other times where these 7 hero’s fucked someone up so bad that the troop made them a challenge coin .

In my end, I'm against current governments having the death penalty available because it's been too well proven how rotten and corrupt the "justice system" is and those who have falsely accused and knowingly aided and abetted the false convictions of others never get punished or even held accountable. Police that beat false confessions out of mentally handicapped folks or who outright lie and withhold evidence, get to go collect their retirement no matter what.

If we could actually fix the system and hold those who knowingly lie or knowingly assist in convicting people falsely to justice in the proper biblical manner then I wouldn't have a problem with it being resumed.

That being said, I'm not morally opposed to the death penalty for terrible murders, as it's even in the scriptures as a commandment of God for terrible murders.

Nor am I opposed to the victims / victims family, friends etc, tracking down the perpetrator of horrible crimes if they get to them before the law does and putting a swift and sudden end to that persons ability to do evil again. That was also in the Scriptures and has throughout history kind of been always acknowledged as at least a good excuse.

But in any case, I'm for taking care of things in a professional, prompt, manner and at least treating people as humanely as you would an animal that needed to be destroyed.

As much as you'd like to bash someone's head in with a rock one on one for some do it yourself justice, if you already have them under your control, be the bigger person and just shoot them or get your sword and cut their head off nice and professionally with a single stroke, or hang them if you must or similar.
I always found beheadings to be barbaric, maybe because of the islamic turds penchant for turning decapitations into modern video spectacles.

No, I think stoneage Biden voter from El Salvador is deserving of the stoneage rock to the head, like killing a snake. If he's sporting one of those retarded Edgar haircuts, maybe a rock/head stomp combo.