AZPRC MARCH 6th AT GUNSITE $100 PURSE TO WINNER

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
COF 40rds. Distance 100yds +/- to over 1000. $25 Entry fee. Please send me an email confirming shooting spots. I still have some openings. Rules will be discussed at the safety meeting on the 6th.

[email protected]

Roster

Doug Trego
Russ Potter
Steve Montgomery
Storm Tactical
Mark Buchanan
Gary Mowery
Mike Hughes
Bruno
Dane Miller
Bill Wood
Dan Szewczyk
Matt LaVine
Gordon Baskerville
Dan Ewing
Lowe
Keith Johns
Michael N.
Mike Pirante (Hunters Outpost)

Match Sponsored by Hunters Outpost Gun Store in Prescott, Az!

Re: AZPRC MARCH 6th AT GUNSITE $100 PURSE TO WINNER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish this was saturday,</div></div>

me too.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish this was saturday, i have a golf tournament on sunday. Sorry guys!! </div></div>

Don't forget to bring the tea along...

129193815217140843.jpg

Someone else will have to be top female this month... But next month, watch out! Sorry we can't make it up. Have a great time guys and take pictures!

I don't suppose anyone happens to have an AR10 lower they would loan me for a few hours on sunday?

I seem to have run into only having 1/2 a rifle for the day.

Thanks,
Russ

These matches at Gunsite and Prescott AZ offer unmatched beauty and shooting challenges. Nice job everyone! Few pics here, and about 60 more on our facebook. See you all in April.. Mark & The Crew

PS It was in the 20's temp at Gunsite this morning and 70 a few hours later in Las Vegas... 70 really felt 'hot'...

Storm on Facebook

DSCN3918web.jpg

DSCN3957web.jpg

DSCN4002web.jpg

DSCN4007web.jpg

DSCN3962web.jpg

DSCN3929web.jpg

DSCN4005web.jpg

DSCN3915web.jpg

DSCN3890web.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About as good as they can get. No more than 6mph and 55degrees. Da never changed more than 400'. </div></div>

Crap.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how were conditions? </div></div>

Hugh, conditions were just like Vegas the day before but about 15 degrees cooler. In other words, a perfect weekend with great folks both days...

Thank you Brad for all you do. Keep up the good work at AZPRC. http://azprc.net

Thank you again to the staff at Gunsite! A slice of heaven, and a beautiful drive to get there. www.gunsite.com

Team Storm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go Matt!! </div></div>

Hey Matt,

Congrats again!

You were talking about finding a new cartridge for your next build.

Have you ever considered 30-30 WCF ??? I hear the brass is really good and easy to find.Somebody told me those 150 grain flat points have a super high BC too.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Nice job Matt and sorry I forgot to post the results.

TOTAL 03-06-2011
# Points Shooter
1 170 Matt L.
2 165 Gordon
3 155 Steve M.
4 150 Brad P.
5 140 Lowe W.
6 125 Dan S.
7 120 Mark B.
8 105 Dale
9 105 Mike S.
10 100 Michael N.
11 85 Bob
12 75 Dan E.
13 75 Mike H.
14 70 Ross N.
15 70 Doug T.
16 50 Paula
17 15 Mike P.

Hopefully next month I will be able to attend... Work is finally slowing down a bit and maybe I will even have the new barrel by then. It is in gunsmithing at McGowan.