AZPRC March results

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
Here they are and I am glad to see some new faces, 7 new shooters attended and they did great.

Total March 4th, 2012
# Points SHOOTER
1 165 Lowe Weidman
2 155 Cory Trapp
3 155 Steve Montgomery
4 140 Matt Lavine
5 125 Mike Smith
6 115 Brad Peck
7 105 Nick Owens
8 100 Carl Gray
8 100 Christopher Tressler
10 90 Keith
11 85 Andy Cyr
12 80 Bob Briggs
13 70 Bruno Niestatek
14 50 Kyle Gray
14 50 Tom Olson
16 40 Bill Crane
16 40 Steven
16 40 Jim
19 30 Mike Hughes
20 20 Norm
20 20 Mike Nagy
22 15 Dan Young
23 5 Pat

Re: AZPRC March results

Brad,

As usual great job setting up and running the match. It appears to me that the COF is getting better and the time it takes to get all the shooters through is diminishing. All good things. Thank you to Carl & Kyle for sponsoring the prizes, and giving us a place to do what we all love to do, shoot rifles!!! Had a great time even though I missed probably the easiest target... twice!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowe Left</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brad,

As usual great job setting up and running the match. It appears to me that the COF is getting better and the time it takes to get all the shooters through is diminishing. All good things. Thank you to Carl & Kyle for sponsoring the prizes, and giving us a place to do what we all love to do, shoot rifles!!! Had a great time even though I missed probably the easiest target... twice!!

</div></div>

I had the same problem with the "easy" target. Bad part is that after the first miss, "I had it figured out" for the second shot and still managed to miss it. Congrats to all the shooters. Top 5 averaged 49.1% and as a group we averaged 29.6%.

Thanks bob Carl and of course you brad the shoot was a blast congrats to u Lowe Had a great time shooting with you. I unfortuatley started off pretty slow with lots of misses but once I got tuned in I had a pretty strong finish these matches have helped my shooting 100% and I could not ask for better place to practice And appreciate the hard work you guys put in to make this happen. And you guys up in the top three look out I'm coming lol...Na You all are great shooters and to shoot that well takes real skill and you guys have it congrats.

Nick Owens

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nicko</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks bob Carl and of course you brad the shoot was a blast congrats to u Lowe Had a great time shooting with you. I unfortuatley started off pretty slow with lots of misses but once I got tuned in I had a pretty strong finish these matches have helped my shooting 100% and I could not ask for better place to practice And appreciate the hard work you guys put in to make this happen. And you guys up in the top three look out I'm coming lol...Na You all are great shooters and to shoot that well takes real skill and you guys have it congrats.

Nick Owens </div></div>
Had a great time shooting with you too Nick. You get your dope squared away at the beginning of the match and we'll all be in trouble. See you next time.

Awesome time once again. Got my ass kicked by the wind but I sure did learn a lot. Brad does a great job putting these on. Congrats again to Lowe, Cory and Steve. See you guys next time!

Andy