• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Badass New Glass!!!!

Re: Badass New Glass!!!!

"------ and stop acting like a bunch of cliquish, impatient gun-owning snobs to folks who don't walk in here with 10 years of field experience."
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">After a few years you too will probably join the ranks of the "impatient gun-owning snobs"</span> </span>

"----- so we don't get a reputation like ARFCOM has."
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">A tad late there with that advise, pard!</span> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNo7yLPHbE0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNo7yLPHbE0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>
Hahahahahaha!
Speaking of funny;
I still think the Hitler video was awesome as well.
I think Shankster did that one as well.
....SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bermshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"------ and stop acting like a bunch of cliquish, impatient gun-owning snobs to folks who don't walk in here with 10 years of field experience."
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">After a few years you too will probably join the ranks of the "impatient gun-owning snobs"</span> </span>

I've been shooting since Ronald Regan's second term, and have spent a lot of time on the web answering (and asking, lULz :D) goofy questions. Yeah, I'm pretty tired of it too. The phenomenon of kids and idiots posing as adults and not doing research is a PITA to be sure. I'm just suggesting we keep the tone as polite as possible so we don't reinforce the image of "right-wing mean-spirited self-righteous gun owner" with which we often are portrayed (somewhat accurately too).

"----- so we don't get a reputation like ARFCOM has."
<span style="color: #FF0000"> </span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">A tad late there with that advise, pard!</span> </span> </div></div>
sick.gif

frown.gif

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tt350z</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blah, video content is blocked in Guam. </div></div>

Go to hidemyass.com and then type in the url for the video you want to watch. It's a proxy server so, the powers that be won't be able to tell you're in Guam. I used something similar when I was overseas to watch hulu.

so what badass new glass is the best? i dont think he ever answered the question and i wanna know. also wondering if those cats could touch on coriolis or tackle shooting over water corrections?

The sad truth is as this video is floating around here I still see posts about BAD ASS NEW GLASS hahahaha or mil vs moa.............

I guess its really that hard to search for info on the internet
mad.gif
people still need to be spoon feed and ass wiped on a daily basis FOR F*%Ks SAKE!

dam I'm still a noob at most of the Long Range shooting and scopes and shit, but dam some of the shit here is unbelievable!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wabird</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sticky please. That's a riot! </div></div>

We need a humor thread for the best jokes and videos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. MOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish I hadnt asked about optics....lol
</div></div>

Everyone does it at some point in their life right? Some go about it better than others.