Barrett MK22 Kit - now available for Civilian sales

B304B06C-89B0-4837-A0CA-FDEC7E02F5A6.jpeg
New to the forum. Never posted. Picked it up a while back.

There's a Barrett MRAD thread that those "enlightened" among us use to communicate tips, tricks, accessories, and general info about these exceptional gadgets. Here's the link ... join the fun ...

Reactions: USMCsean
We had around 20 of the rifles and they all sold last year. We have one available from a customer who used the .308 barrel. We also have the AI candidate, which is a pretty good options.
I see you all are in northern VA. I’m down in Virginia Beach if you guys have a physical shop it would be cool to stop by and check out some of your cool guy gear.

MRAD cost about 6K you buy 2 barrel kits 3K . So 9K buys you the bulk of the kit, is the case,mags and tool worth 7K ?
What could be at play is the rule that companies can't sell .mil contract stuff for less than they sell to the .mil. So it could well be that this was about the per unit price that was also supposed to include training, tools, support, etc, that we're not able to receive or capitalize on. Price seems nuts, but what do you do.

What could be at play is the rule that companies can't sell .mil contract stuff for less than they sell to the .mil. So it could well be that this was about the per unit price that was also supposed to include training, tools, support, etc, that we're not able to receive or capitalize on. Price seems nuts, but what do you do.
Because the ones you buy from Barrett dont say MK22 MOD 0. These were a limited offering. That matters to some it seems. Also they sold on EuroOptic for 18.5 without the Tano NF ATACR, which is also not a commercially available item.

The ones you buy from EuroOptic say "MARK 22 MOD 0" on them.

Never seen one with MK22.

Because the ones you buy from Barrett dont say MK22 MOD 0. These were a limited offering. That matters to some it seems. Also they sold on EuroOptic for 18.5 without the Tano NF ATACR, which is also not a commercially available item.

22k including 4k worth of ammo? And you can get the kit cheaper than 18k? With other barrels and the Tano NF? Get it cheaper then. I’d advise doing some research on this rifle kit and before saying you can get a MK22 for a lot cheaper.

Reactions: USMCsean
22k including 4k worth of ammo? And you can get the kit cheaper than 18k? With other barrels and the Tano NF? Get it cheaper then. I’d advise doing some research on this rifle kit and before saying you can get a MK22 for a lot cheaper.
Join the military, they will pay you to shoot it.. get it?