• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Member Link Up Bergara Experience (Free Day at the Range) - AL

BergaraUSA

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Get ready for “The Bergara Experience”, which in essence is an opportunity to have the public (current or future Bergara owners) come out and experience shooting a variety of our Bergara rifles. Our third of these events will be held at Barbour Creek Shoooting Academy in AL on Saturday, August 26th, 2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM as seen in this post. Our hosts for these events will be Bergara representatives Davis Boice & Tony Smotherman. We will be providing cold drinks and swag to all that join us at the range, as well as lunch from 12 pm to 1 pm. The event is free and open to the public. A RSVP here or by email to [email protected] will be necessary for attendance.

The Address for the event is:
200 Self Rd, Eufaula, AL 36027

Attachments

• photo67168.jpg
    photo67168.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 22
Get ready for “The Bergara Experience”, which in essence is an opportunity to have the public (current or future Bergara owners) come out and experience shooting a variety of our Bergara rifles. Our third of these events will be held at Barbour Creek Shoooting Academy in AL on Saturday, August 26th, 2017 from 10 AM to 4 PM as seen in this post. Our hosts for these events will be Bergara representatives Davis Boice & Tony Smotherman. We will be providing cold drinks and swag to all that join us at the range, as well as lunch from 12 pm to 1 pm. The event is free and open to the public. A RSVP here or by email to [email protected] will be necessary for attendance.

The Address for the event is:
200 Self Rd, Eufaula, AL 36027

I have to revise my RSVP because of my wife...because she wants to come too. So there will be two of us. Thank you once again for putting this on.