• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Best looking Chassis

DangerDave

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2024
Hellinois
I consider the following chassis some of the best designs (looks wise only):
MDT JAE-700 G4
MPA Matrix
KRG C-4
KRG Whiskey

There might be other factors that affect one’s opinion on what makes a chassis good or great but I am new to the long range side of firearms and it seems silly to consider a chassis based on just its design but I would still like to know which chassis you guys consider to be the best looking ones.

IMG_3677.jpeg

Interesting question. In no particular order I like the C4, Matterhorn, W3, JAE, Matrix Pro 2, Falkor ROC, TCS, Samson, Eny Pro, fully kitted ATX. I think a lot of them look good. The ACC elite is kinda boring to me but looks ok with full top bridge. I don’t like the MPA BA on looks. Couple others I’m not a fan of looks wise

Reactions: DangerDave
the ATXC or aics atx chassis is probably the coolest looking chassis to my eye, closely followed by the MPA Vanquish and then my samson. opinions.

Attachments

• 20240909_004720.jpg
    20240909_004720.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: DangerDave
Arguably the most critical component of PRS is insuring the chassis matches the jersey. And, that they both match the nail polish…
Does the trigger shoe have to match the scope rings? And does the bolt knob have to match the chassis or the action? My brain is mush wondering what colors for the spring matches
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fruit cake thread. Does your purse match your heels too?

Do men really sit around thinking about shit like this, so much they create a thread to ask other men what they think looks the best. Is it a slow day at the nail salon or something?
is that what PRS rank 356 thinks?

1725990041508.jpeg

I like the Matrix Pro. I’ve used the MPA BA comp, and MDT ACC. I like all of them, but like how the Matrix Pro settles. I’d like to try the new MPA Vanquish too, but I don’t have a need to.