• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Best looking Chassis

W3 or C4 are the best looking to me for R700 actions…although that Jae…hmmm

But yeah, for the overall looks champ, the AT thumbhole (or AW) is #1 with the AX coming in second.

C2C123AF-7A75-4909-A97A-1BDB9EC95938.jpeg

Ergonomically, my W3 is better in the way that I can get an angled bag rider that works for the way I like to shoot.

The AT-XC (with the top barrel cover) esp. in FDE is pretty decent looking but there’s something about the butt that I dislike…plus the erect dicks…

Anit nobody got shit on the Plaster Master!
View attachment 8498308
Dude.. I still got an 30 year old plastic boat anchor 'Plaster Blaster' win. LA mdl.70 sitting in corner to the reload bench covered in dust and filth ... it definitely to this day holds Grand Title of, Most Hated Stock on the SHcom ....LOL

Dude.. I still got an 30 year old plastic boat anchor 'Plaster Blaster' win. LA mdl.70 sitting in corner to the reload bench covered in dust and filth ... it definitely to this day holds Grand Title of, Most Hated Stock on the SHcom ....LOL
I had one actually I might still have it laying around somewhere....It was functional, but damn is it ugly compared to the new stuff out now. Kind of like Velcro shoes......LOL

I had one actually I might still have it laying around somewhere....It was functional, but damn is it ugly compared to the new stuff out now. Kind of like Velcro shoes......LOL
Ya plaster blaster. it is about as refined as the real old plastic Choate crap . I just keep it around using the excuse of ..'vintage memorabilia' .

I tend to be partial to Manners with the mini chassis, but I am married after a fashion to MPA which I also like. Never could wrap my head around the Matrix and its many upgrades, which leaves me to the ESR modification of the old BA Comp. The ultra lightweight fits my Vudoo perfectly. (and meets my shoulder's need for a lighter rifle)

IMG_0847.jpeg
IMG_1528.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: DangerDave
What is this mod? Thanks.
Copied from the MPA website:

This is the Enhanced version version of our highly successful BA Chassis System.

The BA ESR Chassis was designed as a submission for a recent military program, meeting the chassis specs as required. The chassis offers functionality in Military, Law Enforcement and various competitive shooting applications.

The ESR has also become very popular with PRS and NRL shooters due to the longer fore-end and M-lok slots. Both of these features provide enhanced weight tuning and balancing capabilities. This really shines on those shooting in PRS/NRL rimfire competitions.

M-Lok Slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis Fore-end, an Additional 2″ of length to the fore-end and an Enhanced Night Vision Bridge option are available on this ESR.

Reactions: Aqua Mark
Reactions: stanley_white
OP is perfect illustration and example of all the hosers who want a $4k carbon barreled rifle in a chassis to go hunting. Fucking fashion statements.
wow!

maybe you should cut down on the caffeine and work on your reading comprehension a bit, then go back and reread OPs initial post.....

I dont see anywhere that it says ANYTHING about hunting or anything other than what is the best looking chassis, which is what people are talking about here.

go be poor somewhere else, and tell tampon Tim HI for us!

OP is perfect illustration and example of all the hosers who want a $4k carbon barreled rifle in a chassis to go hunting. Fucking fashion statements.
I hunt with a Marlin 512 slugmaster. I don’t have a long range rifle and only know of a few quality manufacturers. This thread’s purpose was to find out about some nice looking chassis because when someone’s paying good money, I believe design matters too.

And even if I were to hunt with a fashion statement expensive rifle, it’s my money.

Last edited:
wow!

maybe you should cut down on the caffeine and work on your reading comprehension a bit, then go back and reread OPs initial post.....

I dont see anywhere that it says ANYTHING about hunting or anything other than what is the best looking chassis, which is what people are talking about here.

go be poor somewhere else, and tell tampon Tim HI for us!

My reading comprehension is just fine. The whole topic just reminds me of the suckers who spend big $ on a carbon barreled chassis rifle for hunting because they think they look cool - because the focus is on appearance first. Speaking of tampon tim, this "which chassis looks coolest" is the precision rifle version of a Tactical Timmy.

I wont disagree that I shoulda been a nice boy and kept my thoughts to myself.

My reading comprehension is just fine. The whole topic just reminds me of the suckers who spend big $ on a carbon barreled chassis rifle for hunting because they think they look cool - because the focus is on appearance first. Speaking of tampon tim, this "which chassis looks coolest" is the precision rifle version of a Tactical Timmy.

I wont disagree that I shoulda been a nice boy and kept my thoughts to myself.
You come across as a whiny little bitch though. Just sayin.

Once people start spending your money on their purchases, you’ll have a reason to start crying.

This thread is hilarious. Can't have an opinion on aesthetics lest you're not a man lol

Personally I'm partial to the KRG C4 and Matrix family chassis. Having a low bore height in the chassis makes it seem "sleeker". I'm not a huge fan of pistol grips on chassis for both functional and aesthetic reasons. Honorable mentions would be the Xylo and Manners. Both could use with longer fore ends and better (or just any) enclosed forends. Other than that I'm a fan of the hybrid stock/chassis look.

Reactions: DangerDave
View attachment 8498771
I like the Matrix Pro. I’ve used the MPA BA comp, and MDT ACC. I like all of them, but like how the Matrix Pro settles. I’d like to try the new MPA Vanquish too, but I don’t have a need to.
Was that a color option at one point or did you have that done. I’m looking for something other than the drab colors everyone else has.