• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Best out the box production/factory bolt rifle around nowadays

Just target shooting at know and unknown distances 100-1200 yards. Some positional and tripod shooting too.
Buy the MRAD.

It will allow you to do whatever you want to do with the rifle in a true quick change barrel setup.

The barrels are expensive but since they're easily swappable, if you're reloading, you can reduce the wear by swapping calibers whenever you want.

Reactions: Islas82
If you want an AI but like a more traditional stock then a AT may be a better option. I’ve owned the AT, ATX and AXMC and the thumbhole AT is my favorite. You can find a used AT for around $4k in the px here

I also own the Tikka CTR. Awesome gun as well. Mines in a bravo

I use mine for the same uses you intend to as well as hunting

If you’re willing to spend $6k the AI is definitely worth it. Simple one screw barrel changes and awesome double stack mags. The CTR is a double stack center feed 10 round mag
IMG_6734.jpeg
IMG_6529.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas and Islas82
If shooting off hand is also on the programme, not only fence post benchrest, none of the rifles metioned in this thread can hold a candle to this Bleiker CISM with 10 round magazine in any SA match caliber topped with a scope :cool:
These are factory off the shelf rifles.

1723540729196.png

Same goes for the G&E CISM:

1723540997789.png

I was shopping for one in the same price range about a year ago.
Cadex and Sako TRG look the best. But in the end I went with the AI AT for the quick barrel change. No down time when it's time to replace the barrel. Accuracy turned out to be very good. One hole groups at 100 yards with hand loads.
If budget is not an issue, I would get the AI AXSR then never have to buy another rifle again.

Last edited:
TRG 22, their bipod,a couple of cheek risers/spacers and a couple spare mags. Sounds like you are fond of the KRG Bravo, which in essence is the TRG feel.

If you prefer traditional stocks, Manners, McMillan, Foundation, etc., the TRG 22 with their bipod is comfortable to slide behind. Slick out of the box system.

Reactions: jbuck88
I know how much fun it is to spend someone else's money but, I'm a +1 for the Seekins hit pro. Mine eats everything, shoots very well and didn't set me back too much. Also, it is spec'd out comparable to many customs. I've also heard great things about the few times customer service had been involved.

Will the Seekins bolt bind on the magazine when cycled if the magazine has upwards force pushed against it such as the weight of the rifle resting on the mag. I ask because I watched a video where the magazines could basically over insert into the action. This would cross the Seekins off the list if this is the case.

You regurgitate this dumb shit any time this rifle is mentioned. How many times do you need to be told no it’s not a thing?

Fuck off asshole. It was a question not to you.

And I’m answering your question just like I have before. The rifle has a damn stop that the mag seats against where it’s not even possible for it to happen. You can’t get that through your thick head though because you watched some retard on YouTube that can’t run a fucking bolt. You parrot this same dumb shit any time a HIT is mentioned. It’s pathetic.

And I’m answering your question just like I have before. The rifle has a damn stop that the mag seats against where it’s not even possible for it to happen. You can’t get that through your thick head though because you watched some retard on YouTube that can’t run a fucking bolt. You parrot this same dumb shit any time a HIT is mentioned. It’s pathetic.
It had nothing to do with running the bolt. I’ll keep asking until anyone else besides you gives me an answer.