Suppressors Best Solvent Trap To Form 1?

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    I'm thinking about building a suppressor after getting a Form 1 stamp. I've seen the JK Armament solvent trap, but their price point and continuing out of stock status is making me look for other options. Has anyone built their own and if so, which trap did you go with? Secondly, how satisfied are you with your choice? Are there any caveats I should look out for to prevent self induced problems?

BTW, this will be built for 9mm carbines.

I’ve been looking at these guys.

They offer 2 sizes for the connecting end, but they don't offer any information on the baffle size. Is it sized for a .45 acp, a 22 or some other opening size?

Maybe I'm missing something. I promise, I'll look closer at the web page when I have some time.

They offer 2 sizes for the connecting end, but they don't offer any information on the baffle size. Is it sized for a .45 acp, a 22 or some other opening size?

Maybe I'm missing something. I promise, I'll look closer at the web page when I have some time.

I don't see either of the sizes mention 9mm.

I’ve been looking at these guys.
    This thing looks like the trash sold on Wish. I would avoid any sort of "monocore" form 1. Stick to a tube and cups. Spend some time on https://form1suppressor.boards.net/ researching what works and what doesn't.